Video bootlegs (esp. Kiss)

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Who here collects video bootlegs? I'm trying to grow my collection and have a couple, so if anyone wants to trade or sell me copies.... reply :)

I have:
Kiss - Unmasked Tour - Sydney 1980
Kiss - Reunion Tour - Melbourne 1997 (3rd night)
Manowar - Triumph Of Steel Tour - Belgium 1994

and I'm getting soon:
Kiss - Farewell Tour - The one that was on PPV recently
Kiss - Dynasty Tour - Largo 1979
Kiss - Psycho Circus Tour - Detroit 1998

Also, Spawny... I am VERY intersted in Iced Earth videos :)

And if anyone finds out anything at all about getting videos of any of the Australian farewell shows.... please tell me! I REALLY want the 2 Melbourne shows I went to, and the Brisbane show :)

Did someone mention Iced Earth??????? :D

Would you be able to copy them troops? I cant do it myself, and they are ntsc as well, but if you can copy those, let me know and ill see what i can do about sending them down to you!
Im also getting some more very soon hopefully! :)

Also if anyone has the sydney kiss show on video, id love to get it! (Just had to add that seeing as troops wanted everything BUT sydney on his list :D )

Ok blitzy and troops, you have to have a fight to the death and whoever wins gets to copy the Iced Earth vids :)

Or, alternatively, you can just have a few vids each then send them to each other when you are done copying them and then send them back to me after you are done, whichever is easiest :) :)

OK, just let me know when you want me to send them blitzy (you too troops, assuming you want them of course :) )
Ive also got one iron maiden vid (paris on the ed hunter tour) some Smashing pumpkins, bon jovi, nevermore and metallica too. I even have one korn one....no word of a lie, its pretty boring though......

I can copy NTSC :) Awesome, I will email you, thanks!!!

And did you go to the 1st Sydney show Spawn? Because if so, that was professionally filmed and will be on PPV in a few weeks :) So I will definitely be getting that.

Spawn, want me to send up copies of any of my videos?

Thanks Matt!! Hehe :) I'm sure I will :D