• Carnival Of Souls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psycho Circus

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Ok I know obviously the best Kiss releases are the 3 Alive's.... and also Double Platinum and the boxset and Smashes Thrashes & Hits etc..... but let's make it harder. Best Kiss STUDIO album!

My vote goes to Creatures Of The Night for being so metal, and so heavy, and so thunderous, and for Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent being champs, and for having a cool cover, and for being the album which started the best era of the band imo which I consider to be from Creatures to Revenge.... the "hair metal" albums I suppose you could say.

I didn't include the solo albums because a) you can only have 20 in the poll... and b) they suck and nobody would vote one of them as the best Kiss album.

I have a feeling I've done this poll before. I think it was on the Old School board. Oh well.

I forgot to mention, my next choices of which I cannot decide an order would be:
Revenge, Rock N Roll Over, Asylum, Hot In The Shade, Crazy Nights, Kiss, Lick It Up.

And they try to tell us that we don't belong
But that's alright, we're millions strong
You are my people, you are my crowd,
This is our music, we love it loud

Yeah, and nobody's gonna change me, cos that's who I am

These are crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy nights
These are crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy nights

My vote goes to Crazy Nights :)

I was watching my Poison DVD today and during Sacrifice (Flesh & Blood) I thought, "This would be such a cool Kiss song with Gene singing it..." It would have been perfect on "Revenge".

I voted for Lick it Up as it is the only KISS studio i have (was KILLERS a studio album?)anyway,i have these two on vinyl.The only CD's i have are Greatest Kiss,Alive and AliveII