• Makeup

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Non-Makeup

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
I vote Non-Makeup Kiss by far. All my favourite Kiss albums are non-makeup ones except for my favourite and that's Creatures Of The Night which was still an '80s one with Eric/Vinnie.

Better melodies, better riffs, harder sound, better production, great solos, etc. Much better :D

Only one complaint with '80s Kiss - the filler on the albums, and there is one reason for that: Gene's songs.

Gene Simmons should've been banned from writing or singing any material in that era because you can just tell he doesn't care. He had a couple of good songs on Lick It Up, Hot In The Shade and Revenge but that's it really. Paul on the other hand was at his peak in the '80s.

Hey Spiff.....the same reason you make your smart ass comments...the same reason spawn makes silly comments...the same reason you wanna have a piss when you first wake in the morning.........JUST BECAUSE that is the way it is!!!!!

I don't post to threads I have no interest in. Hell, it's tough enough finding the energy to reply to comments you make. If someone starts a thread about something that doesn't interest me - say, for example, some band I haven't heard of - then I don't reply with a 'I don't care' like some people here do.

Silly? Me? ME? How dare you! I challenge you to a dual at sunset! *giggles*

I cant decide, the old stuff is great when its played live, on the albums its a little too 70s sounding and slow, but live it rocks (which is why I like Alive 3!). Ill have to have a think about it and get back to you on this one Troops :D