I'm feeling curious...

Evil-shiva said:
Okay I was just wondering, has anyone here ever written in their will to have one of Borknagar's songs played at your funeral? Or am I the only sad person here?

Hmmm. seems rather morbid. Who cares what you play at the funeral, all that matters is that you want it, not the rest fot the world

I want that my corpse will be buried to forest.But that will never gonna happen.Law...Second choise would be that my ashes will be throw some forest. :dopey:

Ascension of our Fathers,The Wonder,Eternal Wait(Ensiferum),Sleeping stars(Wintersun),Tuulen tytär/Soturin tie(Moonsorrow),In Sumerian haze(Sirenia),Katuman Kaiku(Turisas) These would be fine funeral songs :cry:

Yeah! I think The View Of The Everlast would be my favorite but also The Unforgiven by Metallica would be great.
Totally agree with Evil-shiva Tyr's lyrics are beautiful. He’s one of the best bass players ever and also an excellent lyric-writer :worship:

im really not a fan of them but i think apocalypticas "farewell" has to be one of the most touching songs ive ever heard. oh and the middle part of black rose immortal (opeth) till mike says we will fade away and vanish

Innipunn said:
Bathory sucks! "Uhh, we've founded the black metal..." Well I don't fucking care! Your music sucks! Most founders suck... A further developement is needed...

Helloween suck?
Possessed suck?
Skyclad suck?
Judas Priest suck?
Motorhead suck?

I'm confused =/

cthulufhtagn said:
^ah yeah, anything moonsorrow, especially off "kivenkantaja" :cool:

Agreed, agreed :kickass: .

I's want people to play Moonsorrow's "Matkan lopusa", Nenia C'Alladhan's "An die Sterne" and a few songs by Dark Tranquillity :headbang: (Freecard, A Bolt of Blazing Gold, Punish My Heaven, etc.)