I'm Getting Married!

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Dudes and Dudesses on the board i'd just like to anounce that after a very long and very eventfull 9 years the mighty Jockthrax (or Dave) finally got the balls to get down on one knee and make an honest woman of his girlfriend... We have been together since 4th year in high school so i thought it was about time i bought that little hottie a ring. She's been to see the Thrax but she's not a fan (this will be changed or the weddings off) and her CD colection is terrible but i love her to bits anyway...:tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

My condolences. Make sure you put 'a swath of velvet' on your wedding registry so that when she tucks your balls into her purse they're rubbing against something soft.

Just keep repeating the words 'Crime Of Passion' when you come home from work early and find her underneath your best friend in a position you didn't even know she could get into doing things she always refused to do for you.

Ragamuffin said:
My condolences. Make sure you put 'a swath of velvet' on your wedding registry so that when she tucks your balls into her purse they're rubbing against something soft.
My thoughts exactly, maybe you could spend your honeymoon in the city of beer and hotties? :lol:

congratulations. i've been married five and a half years. it can be the nicest thing in the world sometimes and the toughest at others, but if you've got a good, honest person to share it with it's worth all the trouble.

Dude congratulations!!! I'm Married and dead myself now.

Remember this when you and your friends go grab a brew one night after your married don't think your dick is going with you. Like Sam Kinison said in his act it's not going to happen. You'll say all the guys are taking theirs! and she'll say hand it over mister.
(not a perfect rendition of Sammy but you get the point).

Nice i am the undead....
Here's a story i go t5o the store and the nice lady at the register asked me if i wanted a bag and out of nowhere i said no i have one at home......o_O

Congrats. Others beg to differ I see. To all the disbelievers............don't get married. Unhappy??? Get help or get a divorce. Referring to your wife as a "bag"?? Totally disrespectful and lack of class buddy. Your probably a real good catch!! :yuk: