I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out next week...

Space Ghost

Fast As Fast Can Be
Aug 7, 2003
Visit site
...and I said I would send some of them to Toby/Mia. What kind of packaging and postage would I need?

P.S. I'm a lazy mofo so it might take a while before I get around to sending it.

P.P.S. Goshdarnit my lower wisdoms are pressing against my other teeth and they're starting to fudging hurt argahdoodahh.

!!!!!

hi! can i have?
toby doesn't collect teeth anymore. honestly, it was ruining our relationship, so we came to an agreement.
wrapped in gauze + in a small manilla envelope would be so perfect! postage probably wouldn't be much - probably less than a dollar. :)

ps - lots and lots of advil. getting your wisdom teeth removed is such a fun process.

Nah, I just saw the normal teeth-area-only X-rays. The wisdom teeth are angled inward as fuck towards my other teeth. I'm surprised they only started hurting recently. The little bugger causing most of my pain is farther along than the others; it has a little tiny corner poking through and a big lump of gums around the rest sticking up higher than my normal toothline, and the crookedness makes the back side bump out even more. It feels like an Alien facehugger (toothhugger?) is about to break out.

I wish I could stand in front of a big real-time X-ray screen thingy, like in sci-fi movies and hip spy thrillers, and make my skeleton dance around and stuff. That would be awesome.

Space Ghost said:
Nah, I just saw the normal teeth-area-only X-rays. The wisdom teeth are angled inward as fuck towards my other teeth.

oh! i LOVE that kind! they look like little toothular spaceships. i had one of those, pointed towards and making a beeline for my non-wisdom teeth.

I wish I could stand in front of a big real-time X-ray screen thingy, like in sci-fi movies and hip spy thrillers, and make my skeleton dance around and stuff. That would be awesome.

yes yes, and then you should get an x-ray blowjob!

XRAYBJ.jpg

best picture.

People look so fragile in x rays. If that person grabbed her head and violently shaked it, it would probably break open like an egg and her brain would ooze out like a melting marshmellow.