I'm going to be Doug this time...

|ngenius

Little Grasshopper
Nov 16, 2001
Barcelona
Visit site
Well, guys, it's Carnival time. And while some people get dressed as Batman, Bin Laden, Britney Spears or a big-walking penis, I'm going to become Doug A. Ott this year. Yes, I'm tired of conventional dressings, attached to boring and repetitive aesthetics, and I bet for a fashionable new model as a lead guitarist. Any suggestions? Anybody wanna be Ed? What about Ted? we can come up with the whole band and maybe cover some songs. :D

|ngenius (Insane but lovely)

P.S: If you didn't get it, yes, I'm kidding, cheap excuse to start a thread about Carnival.

|ngenius said:
Well, guys, it's Carnival time. And while some people get dressed as Batman, Bin Laden, Britney Spears or a big-walking penis, I'm going to become Doug A. Ott this year. Yes, I'm tired of conventional dressings, attached to boring and repetitive aesthetics, and I bet for a fashionable new model as a lead guitarist. Any suggestions? Anybody wanna be Ed? What about Ted? we can come up with the whole band and maybe cover some songs. :D

|ngenius (Insane but lovely)

P.S: If you didn't get it, yes, I'm kidding, cheap excuse to start a thread about Carnival.

I was hoping you were serious, because I would have loved to have seen
the photos! Especially anything that earned you some beads in that
costume! Hmmm, on second thought, I think I must be kidding - at
least I hope so! :)

~Bill

BillyJ said:
I was hoping you were serious, because I would have loved to have seen
the photos! Especially anything that earned you some beads in that
costume! Hmmm, on second thought, I think I must be kidding - at
least I hope so! :)

~Bill
Hey, that was my line---about earning the beads--and I'm NOT kidding!:tickled:

Kristin
via unbeaded, modest dragon:loco:

@Mare: Well, yeah, aside from the earring, the rest seems easy stuff to wear. Now I gotta improve my playing technique and nobody would notice any difference between Doug and me.

But no one joined me, so I'll be a one-man band myself. :erk:

|ng (Living the Carnival the whole year)

Hey, how about you were kidding?:OMG:
Please create the dress and get out to the streets now!!! make some photos and please a video would be very cool to watch!! Maybe your video can be included on a DVD section called What can Enchant do to you! :headbang: Guess about it!!:loco: :loco: :loco: