Im going to Ozzfest !!!!!!!!

Mark said:
Brian, that must have KICKED FUCKING ARSE!

Did they have the full show?

It kicked all kinds of arse, but it wasn't the full show ala Live After Death because it was at the Hordern, which isn't big enough for the show they had then. It was still one of the coolest things I have ever seen, though. It's remotely possible that I still have the t-shirt I bought that night somewhere too.

Goreripper said:
I've seen Maiden live without Janick, so... ner!

Hah! I'm just gonna pretend he's not there prancing around on stage like some silly twit like he does. And everytime he plays one of Adrian's solos I'll boo.

Did I read somewhere they are playing all pre-Piece of Mind tracks on this tour?

Velvet Revelovovoer has joined the bill for a bunch of the Ozzfest dates.. :)
Anthrax won't be playing though.. :(

Im living in Calgary Eh
Cow town as its also known. Its a pretty fun place but wages in Canada are a joke! I have gone from my kooshy 50K government job in Sydney to working for 9 bucks a hour in a hotel.
There is a fair bit of IT work here but no one will give me a go because they know im out of here in january.

Yea they do say Eh all the time but luckly i havn't picked it up.

Moony, i don't come here much any more , i didn't know you were posting here any more.

I saw velvet revolver a couple of weeks ago and they kicked ass

cu guys, ill fill you in on details of my trip to ozzfest when i know more.

PS im watching water rats on tv at the moment, its making me homesick

Gavin said:
I am in Canada at the moment on a one year work holiday
I havn't decided which show im going to go to yet but im definatly going :hotjump:

looks like ill get to see maiden again after 13 years !!

Thats awesome Gavin! You'll have a great time. I've seen Maiden 16 times now. You'll love it for sure! :)

crossy back as well, this is oldschool !
i havn't seen any toranas but you could probally bet someone has imported one.
i did see a xb falcon coupe in a car show, it was imported by a mad max fan
i also saw the general lee and met cooter!
its scary as hell driving on the right side of the road for the first couple of times.

Crossy were are you in Europe chasing Maiden/ Maidens around over there at the moment do you still post on that other site with Iron Dave..........