I'm going to see Attack Attack on March 28th

Anyone wearing "skinny" jeans for any reason deserves to be stabbed in the throath. With a screwdriver.

I wear skinny jeans.
The ladies love it.

Personally, i would much rather be wearing a v-neck tshirt and skinnies, than an oversized Pant era tshirt and faded blue jean shorts. Rofl

Personally, i would much rather be wearing a v-neck tshirt and skinnies, than an oversized Pant era tshirt and faded blue jean shorts. Rofl

+1 trillion.

The "I dont give a shit METULZ" look is just as much a cliche and a far less attractive prospect for the ladies.

Because of course it can only be one fucking retarded looking cliche or another :lol:

Bang on. Most things can be boiled down to a base stereotype used to portray something.

If you're the guy sitting there saying "I'm unique because I dont aspire to any of these ideas" then you're just a cliche in itself, attempting to be a non-stereotype is perhaps the biggest stereotype of all. :loco:

Right, I suppose I should have phrased that better, my point was that there are more than those two options, and the cliche part was referring to buying entirely into one or the other

Ryan may have phrased it terribly, but he's kind of right.

Regardless of whether or not you like these guys, you're all being immature as fuck with this line of logic.

I fucking LOATHE rap music... doesn't mean I'm gonna dress up in oversized clothes, put on a fake grill, ruin the show for other people, meet the rappers, cap them and piss on their bodies, ?????, etc... If I posted a thread suggesting that, everyone would go "hahaha nice, rap sucks!" and be done with it. You wouldn't condone it, suggest I do more, and then post 50 million more threads about it and the producer of these rappers.

I don't like AA, but I really don't like that you guys can't go five fucking minutes without ragging on them. We already coined the term crabcore - can we stop beating the shit out of this dead and rotting horse? It's just super old at this point, and I'm tired of seeing threads pop up all the time about it. I know for a fact I've seen people who have posted in this thread post in the "tired of Sturgis threads 24/7" type discussions, but you still contributed to this.

People complain about how downhill this forum has gone... it's because of shit like this. Instead of discussing music, production, and maybe having an offtopic to blow off steam, look at tits, post ball clap samples, talk about beer, etc... we've turned into the goddamn HCAF.

So yeah, like we where saying. AA are a bunch of fags with auto tune lulz. A girl I know has a vid of them in an orgy and not one band member went for any of the girls that where involved. They stuck to the guys. I have no problem with that except the resulting smell I'm told was nauseating. I mean look at these guys:

AttackAttack.jpg

Why should they deserve anything but ridicule? Not to mention, I know they are christians. Anyways, I agree with everyone of you in this thread. AA sucks cock. :heh:

Ryan may have phrased it terribly, but he's kind of right.

Regardless of whether or not you like these guys, you're all being immature as fuck with this line of logic.

I fucking LOATHE rap music... doesn't mean I'm gonna dress up in oversized clothes, put on a fake grill, ruin the show for other people, meet the rappers, cap them and piss on their bodies, ?????, etc... If I posted a thread suggesting that, everyone would go "hahaha nice, rap sucks!" and be done with it. You wouldn't condone it, suggest I do more, and then post 50 million more threads about it and the producer of these rappers.

I don't like AA, but I really don't like that you guys can't go five fucking minutes without ragging on them. We already coined the term crabcore - can we stop beating the shit out of this dead and rotting horse? It's just super old at this point, and I'm tired of seeing threads pop up all the time about it. I know for a fact I've seen people who have posted in this thread post in the "tired of Sturgis threads 24/7" type discussions, but you still contributed to this.

People complain about how downhill this forum has gone... it's because of shit like this. Instead of discussing music, production, and maybe having an offtopic to blow off steam, look at tits, post ball clap samples, talk about beer, etc... we've turned into the goddamn HCAF.

Oh come on, you aren't getting the point. I'm not going to this show to ruin it for others, I'm going to have fun. Unlike others on this forum, I can actually enjoy and appreciate bands like AA (at least in a live setting), and I guarantee I'm going to have fun at this show. Also, Asking Alexandria is playing the same night and I enjoy their music.

The initial post was intended to come across as funny and I think a few people who responded actually realized that. Lighten the fuck up :headbang:

Because of course it can only be one fucking retarded looking cliche or another :lol:

While i can sort of agree with you here: it definitely comes down to stereotyping..

What i can elaborate with is: some stereotypes are definitely better than the other.

And with me, it all comes down to the girls. (When we're speaking about how you dress/act.)

I can GUARANTEE you that the girls who are into guys wearing tight pants and colorful/v-neck tees are 102398x more attractive than the girls who like guys who wear their hair halfway down their backs with a middle part and wear (like i said) oversized old-man metal t-shirts, baggy blue jeans, and who throw up "the horns" at any given moment.

But whatever floats your boat. :)

Oh come on, you aren't getting the point. I'm not going to this show to ruin it for others, I'm going to have fun. Unlike others on this forum, I can actually enjoy and appreciate bands like AA (at least in a live setting), and I guarantee I'm going to have fun at this show. Also, Asking Alexandria is playing the same night and I enjoy their music.

The initial post was intended to come across as funny and I think a few people who responded actually realized that. Lighten the fuck up :headbang:

Honestly, you're dead wrong - the people posting in this thread loathe the band and want you to make fun of/beat the shit out of the band/scene kids.

I get your original post, now, but the way this thread has turned is far from "can enjoy the music but make fun of it, too" nature it was intended to start with.