I'm going to see bodom in december

I was thinking about seeing Bodom when they play in Asbury Park, New Jersey, and I mentioned this to my parents. My mom then proceeded to remind me that my uncle works there, backstage. He's got my family into stuff before. He got my parents backstage to meet B. B. King when he played at Count Basie in Red Bank. Does that mean what I'm implying it means? I'm not sure yet, but I really freaking hope so. It might mean I need to get all the Bodom/Dimmu/Nevermore/Hypocrisy stuff I can get my hands on for some serious signage.

I wonder what the laws concerning weed are in other European countries besides the Netherlands?

Shmeir said:
congrats man, u'll LOVE it!! i got to see em on May 1st :headbang:

it'll be a shame tho if Alexander aint playing with em, i just dont think it would feel 100% bodom

ADAM! Whats up bro?

I was at the same said show with adam.

FUCKING AMAZING!

December 6th at PoP's in St.Louis.

The show I have been waiting for 4 years now. :D Also it gets better on top of CoB I get to see Nevermore and Dimmu.

I just saw Strapping Young Lad at PoP's and I met Devin afterwards. He was a really cool guy. Funny as hell.

I hope to meet CoB and Dimmu after that show as well.

^^^ WOOO PALLADIUM IN DECEMBER! Me and a bunch of friends will be going fucking right up front.

I'm seeing them at the New Jersey Hardcore and Metalfest, where's they're playing for a god damn half hour. And kind of early too. then I have to wait forever for Danzig. I'm just hoping that it'll give me more time to try to meet them, seeing as I am, you know, on the guest list. :Smug:

The show was awesome o_O
Hypocrisy had great sound and great setlist but they were first so there was like nobody there. It was sweet anyways
CoB made everyone go nuts and I thought i was gonna die or get pregnant but alas I survived. They were only given a short amount of time so I guess that explains all the super fast paced songs (as if they have slow songs..:Smug: )
the crowd went so crazy that it was fun to be a part of, even though i didn't think their sound was that great. They were the highlight of the show
Nevermore .. err well I liked them better a few years ago. I'm not a big fan of EoR and they played like 4 songs from in out of 7 or 8, and I didn't think the EoR songs sounded that great live either. The sound seemed very muddy and shitty imo THe only songs I liked were seven tongues of god and i voyager.. the only thing that made them worthwhile was loomis who is a guitar god if i've ever seen one. HOLY SHIT he's good!
Dimmu blew me out of my mind! They sounded awesome. i'm not even a big fan but i gotta hand it to them.. excellent stage presence and they played everything to perfection. it was mesmorizing!
overall it was EXCELLENT and you will all love it like you love your mothers !