I'm going to travel with Opeth.

BoredFaust

New Metal Member
Sep 21, 2005
Illinois
www.myspace.com
I've decided that to fully escape boredom at home is that I will, unofficially, join Opeth on their current tour. My travels will start after the Chicago gig, and I will trail them in my newly purchased VW bus, selling trinkets and knick-knacks for gas and ticket money. When the tour concludes, I will follow Opeth home to Sweden, camping on their front lawns alternating each night, playing bongos (naked) through all hours and smoking copious amounts of hashish. This will be the new bohemian lifestyle, much like the dead heads and phishphags or what have you.

Who's gonna join me?

BoredFaust said:
I've decided that to fully escape boredom at home is that I will, unofficially, join Opeth on their current tour. My travels will start after the Chicago gig, and I will trail them in my newly purchased VW bus, selling trinkets and knick-knacks for gas and ticket money. When the tour concludes, I will follow Opeth home to Sweden, camping on their front lawns alternating each night, playing bongos (naked) through all hours and smoking copious amounts of hashish. This will be the new bohemian lifestyle, much like the dead heads and phishphags or what have you.

Who's gonna join me?

Haha cwazy...but coo

If I had no enrollment in college, more money and time, and a few similarly insane buddies, I would totally do this.

Opeth-heads...
well, i'm going to RI and NYC, so am well on the way...
but we must at least have black microbus...
we can paint it black and stencil a big Opeth O on each side...
hmm, not a bad idea...
if someone else buys the bus, i'll paint it.

I have seriosuly thougth bout doin that..........minus the naked part ....but yeah...id lvoe to liek tour with teh band...liek go to each show...it be really cool............good luck to yohu my man.~~~~......PEAC EOUT

Powers said:
I'm there.
I don't mean that like "I'll come with you". I'm actaully on Mike's front lawn right now.
To bad he won't be home for a few months.
*plays bongos*
*naked*

You mean on Mike's front Snow...Isn't it kind of cold to walk around naked in sweden right now...The tempretures are bellow zero(Celsius).

but hell If I wasn't in University and with quite a big number of loans to return and no job,I'd probably join you.
Asuming that Kenny would come too we would be known as:
SGT. Akerfeldt's Crazy Yellow Volkswaggen bus Bongo band...
p.s
PAUL IS DEAD!!!!