I'm gonna cry..........

Jayde

Risparmiarme
Nov 19, 2001
Oklahoma
.....Now all I lack is Still Life! And it's all so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! My hearts gonna burst.:D :D :D :D I gotta get Still Life soon

I can't find Still Life anywhere. I found the rest at this place caled Fye in the mall. :rolleyes: My cousin told me they were there. I was so brave. I went to a MALL.

I ordered all my Opeth albums over the internet. There are a lot of places that sell them online.

yeah, just buy it over the internet. i had ordered all of the opeth cds online after stumbling across blackwater park. its alot easier than trying to hunt them down in a cd rack full of shit music.

Just get on the net and download the goddamn album, until you buy it.

Don't you cry toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I ordered Still Life in the local record store about 40 or 50 days ago and each week I'm told it's coming "in a few days" :mad:
I have to tell them each time how Opeth is spelled... once they thought I wanted some crappy nu metal release from a band called "Otep", another time they thought I was looking for "Opiate" by Tool... :err:

On second thought, cry and post some mp3s. We can have a poll and rate them:err:

I got Still life few days ago and I've only been listening to it since that! :D I don't have words to descripe how excellent it is, but I love it! :) :)

sorry :p