I'm gonna offer a terribly METAL idea.. Mike Terrana in Dream Evil?

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Since Snowy Shaw left Dream Evil, and Mike Terrana left Rage... what if they swapped bands? Yeah yeah I know Mikey's doing Masterplan as his main gig... but what if? Would Terrana conquer that band, or would he not fit in cuz of the cheesy nature of DE and Mike's serious attitude to his metal? Would Snowy Shaw fit in with Rage, or would that be a strange pairing with too many rock star egos in one band?

I'm not sure what Terrana wants. Rage was going huge places again. The orchestra show will probably be amazing for those that go (have fun Mr. Moliti), and I was somewhat surprised he left before this stuff. So I don't know what he wants to do musically. And that's all that is important anyhow. He should only go to a band like Dream Evil if he truly would enjoy their music.

Masterplan was an interesting choice I must say.

I think he may be too talented for Dream Evil. By that I mean that I don't know if he'd get to explore all of his talents. I think the Masterplan fit is much better. Dream Evil may be a little straightforward for Terrana's amazing playing. Just my opinion. It would be cool to see Snowy in Rage.

Either way...the new Dream Evil SMOKES!!!

The guy that played drums for DE last night was great. Tight as hell and had a great live drum sound. They were really good last night. Personally I think Terrana is too good for DE. Wouldn't utilize his abilities.

I have heard not a single note from any new Dream Evil. And I am sad. Hook a brutha up!

And yes, Terrana's much more versatile and explorative than DE would need, but I wonder how it would sound...

Uh oh.... powerhouse project idea... oh shit...

GUS G - Guitars
HUGO MARIUTTI - Guitars
MIKE TERRANA - Drums
JASON NEWSTEAD - Bass
MATT BARLOW - Vocals

Hmm? Hmm?

Yadda yadda Mike is to talented for Dream Evil yadda yadda.

Anyways the new Dream Evil drummer is fucking badass.

Bryan316 if you wanna check out some new Dream Evil and you have AIM hit me up on the name "metaldrumz"

Dream Evil said:
Made of metal, made of metal, made of metal, made of metal

Can't bend what's made of metal
We're reinforced with steel
We never will surrender
We never kneel
It's true the sound of metal
Makes us invincible
No trends of fashions change
The way that I feel - Way that I feel

Made of metal, made of metal, made of metal
We are
Made of metal, made of metal, made of metal

Terrana is not worthy of working with such lyrical geniuses.

Yeah yeah I know Mikey's doing Masterplan as his main gig... but what if?

What if not? Leave Mike at Masterplan he fits there alright, he has worked with Roland before, and Pat Power is doing a fine job in Dream Evil.

If ain't broke don't fix it :lol: