I'm gonna see Theocracy! (August 2014 Make-A-Wish concert)

XxÜltimetallïumxX

Destroyin' The Beasts
Jun 5, 2013
USA
I finally right abut something that happened three years ago.

Don't know how to say this but a few years ago doctors found a Brain Tumor on my brainstem. The tumor was removed with the first surgery and finally radiation therapy took care of the rest. I had many complications with it including have been in a wheelchair since. It's been one crappy long ride but I'm not finished yet! I've had countless surgeries to fix affected parts of my body, we are currently focused on getting me eating which I will have another ENT procedure on Monday.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants wishes for kids who have had any sorts of life threatening issues. They then fund the wish. The Make-A-Wish foundation has granted my wish, which I could've asked for anything. My wish was to see Theocracy in concert (Almost went with DragonForce :p.) I just wish Theocracy could come to RedRocks so I don't have to fly with a wheelchair.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

XxÜltimetallïumxX;10824852 said:

Don't know how to say this but a few years ago doctors found a Brain Tumor on my brainstem. The tumor was removed with the first surgery and finally radiation therapy took care of the rest. I had many complications with it including have been in a wheelchair since. It's been one crappy long ride but I'm not finished yet! I've had countless surgeries to fix affected parts of my body, we are currently focused on getting me eating which I will have another ENT procedure on Monday.

The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants wishes for kids who have had any sorts of life threatening issues. They then fund the wish. The Make-A-Wish foundation has granted my wish, which I could've asked for anything. My wish was to see Theocracy in concert (Almost went with DragonForce :p.) I just wish Theocracy could come to RedRocks so I don't have to fly with a wheelchair.

I'm glad that you are improving. Even if it is slow, don't get discouraged. I'm praying for you. Keep up the fight and have a blast at the concert!

XxÜltimetallïumxX;10824852 said:

Awesome! Where are you going to see them?

I'm under the impression that it's whenever they start back up with concerts. I've waited about 2 years already... And it'll be worth it I hope.

It looks like the show was excellent! What a cool thing all around for Daniel and the band: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mK1-5sdnM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mK1-5sdnM[/ame]

That's a real stand up thing Theocracy did for clearly their biggest fan. Sometimes in the world of Rock n Roll it's easy to lose sight of whats really important in life, glad to see Theocracy didn't.

That was absolutely awesome! Daniel, you clearly have some great taste in music. I'm glad to see that your wish came true. It looks like the band put on a terrific show for you (these guys appear to get tighter and tighter on stage). I wish you the best of luck, and may your ailments become a thing of the past!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert