Theocracy at Christian music festivals

ibgrate

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2015
I have never had the opportunity to see Theocracy in concert. I live in the great white north, so I didn't make it to ProgPower. I thought maybe I could get one of the Christian music festivals up here to schedule them....you know, them being a Christian band and all. Creation Northeast even has a heavy metal stage. I have messaged Creation, Alive, Kingdombound and Ignite on Facebook. They thank me for my input, but so far there doesn't seem to be any takers. Perhaps if some other Theocracy fans would contact them, they would see more than one person is interested. How about it?

I have never had the opportunity to see Theocracy in concert. I live in the great white north, so I didn't make it to ProgPower. I thought maybe I could get one of the Christian music festivals up here to schedule them....you know, them being a Christian band and all. Creation Northeast even has a heavy metal stage. I have messaged Creation, Alive, Kingdombound and Ignite on Facebook. They thank me for my input, but so far there doesn't seem to be any takers. Perhaps if some other Theocracy fans would contact them, they would see more than one person is interested. How about it?

I wish you well with your efforts. I live in NC. If we ever got anything that was anything other than some kind of "...core" band, I'd be shocked.

Good effort. I don't think there are any Christians festivals in my neck of the woods. I guess Cornerstone is closest to me and Theocracy has played there.