The members of Theocracy are really christian?

Okay. I want to really put this issue to rest. I personally know that Matt, Shawn, Jon, Jared and Val are all fired -up born again Christians. We all participate in the same coven and sacrifice babies together. Period. Then end of discussion!

I only read the first page before writing this, but I'll post it anyway, even though things do seem to have gotten out of hand :p

I must say, I also don't regularly listen to secular music, I play drums to it relatively often, but I do that to build up my talent to be able to honor god more. I'm not afraid of listening to it, I just (personally) have trouble giving god all the honor when I'm listening to someone putting god down in the background.
The important part is 1 Corinthians 8:9: "Be careful, however, that the exercise of your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak."
Everyone has a stumbling block. In fact, everyone has loads of them. Listening to secular music may not make you stumble, but if it makes someone else, for example goldenight stumble, you are making yourself accountable for his stumbling when you try to convince him to listen to music he knows in his heart he shouldn't listen to.

In the end, everyone has to know in their heart whether secular music is a stumbling block for them, or if they can use it to honor god. No two people live in the same circumstances.

Next point. If listening to secular music makes goldenight stumble, and he knows in his heart that it's wrong for him personally to, the yes, he is willingly sinning against god when he actively listens to it, and that does open doors to Satan.
Never make yourselves the illusion of being perfectly safe from temptation. We may be under god's protection, and he is stronger than Satan, but we are weak. We fall to temptation again and again, so not until you are in heaven are you entirely safe from Satan.

Just my 2 (or a little more) cents ^^
Not even Christ was safe from temptation (he defeated it, of course, but still), so how could we weakling be in any way safe from satan and demons?

Okay. I want to really put this issue to rest. I personally know that Matt, Shawn, Jon, Jared and Val are all fired -up born again Christians. We all participate in the same coven and sacrifice babies together. Period. Then end of discussion!

Haha :Smokin:

Well said, Shimrra.

If Maiden read this thread, they'd be saying to it: "There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet your maker". The latter time has come.

I've been away for a month or so since my PC's been busted.

Now that I'm here all I can say there is way too much unfunny spam and whatnot. It's all so very discouraging... Ryan, yours is the name I see the most, and little of your posts make sense.
Added, please stop arguing with people who are supposedly trolls.
Other than that I've missed you all, :D

Well, I mean, Ryan IS 6. He hasn't hit the level of school to start learning grammar. Goldenight, dude, come on... I don't think that English is your first language, but if you are going to post on an English forum, please at least try. You said God scolded you. I hope it was for your grammar.

Goldenight, dude, come on... I don't think that English is your first language, but if you are going to post on an English forum, please at least try. You said God scolded you. I hope it was for your grammar.

wow dude...was that really necessary? how well do you think you'd do on say a German forum?

Well, I mean, Ryan IS 6. He hasn't hit the level of school to start learning grammar. Goldenight, dude, come on... I don't think that English is your first language, but if you are going to post on an English forum, please at least try. You said God scolded you. I hope it was for your grammar.

You are the one that needs to cut it out man... Sorry :err::err:

This thread is lame... PLEASE can this be the last post? This is probably the worst trolling ever so why discuss it? It's not worth it. And I do know grammar. I actually write poetry very often for fun. And I'm 16... -_- but i cut myself slack here cuz i dont really care... :kickass: (This is a metal forum not a poetry site... :p) So yeah... basically...

LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE GUYS!

You are the one that needs to cut it out man... Sorry :err::err:

This thread is lame... PLEASE can this be the last post? This is probably the worst trolling ever so why discuss it? It's not worth it. And I do know grammar. I actually write poetry very often for fun. And I'm 16... -_- but i cut myself slack here cuz i dont really care... :kickass: (This is a metal forum not a poetry site... :p) So yeah... basically...

LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE GUYS!

Did you just seriously bump this thread to ask me to stop bumping this thread?

:Smug:

Did you just seriously bump this thread to ask me to stop bumping this thread?

:Smug:

No... to avoid the conversing about it... A bit different.

The SUBJECT and the QUOTES were pointless of you and actually quite immature.
Go to some German forum please ;) lol jk. :loco: