Autographed Theocracy Stuff

A true fan would get his album autographed by Ryan as well.

Oh man, I just LOLed hard. Ryan would probably start stalking me if I showed him my Theocracy flyer from their first show ever at Tasty World in Athens, back in 2002. I was there, along with what Matt, like 3-4 other people? The crowd was sad, early show, but the band was awesome.

Careful! You just made his head explode. Very very cool btw (talking about their very first show :)).

Careful! You just made his head explode. Very very cool btw (talking about their very first show :)).

Oh... you must have been reading the "New CD" thread. I was like "My head is going to explode" when I was talking about my patience for the release date on this new album. And @ you all, a big LOL! I dunno quite what to say... nice comment on the monkey but that is me actually :eek:

You see... that kid tried to hand me a CD but it wasn't prog metal... so I kicked him :p

Hi everyone,

I don't get out much, but I saw this thread & figured I'd jump in. YES! When you order stuff from the band, although it typically takes a while longer, you can request to have it signed before it gets shipped.

How long it takes depends on how busy everyone is... and that's unfortunately the best answer I can give at the moment! And the guys are happy to sign stuff at shows, so you can always bring your merch then (obviously, whether you bought it directly from them or not).

Right now, since the new website just launched, the web shop is undergoing some changes and is not currently available... we still have the CDs on Amazon (although we don't have the lowest price on Mirror of Souls, we are the only seller listing the self-titled album for a reasonable price!)

So stay tuned... we have a few more merch items to add and the new webshop should be back up soon.

Thanks!!
Sue (mail room clerk)

Oh hey Sue. That's awesome to hear by the way. If I get to go to a show some time I'll bring my CD booklets. :D