Autographed Theocracy Stuff

Nayth

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2010
Canada
First, i'd just like to say that Theocracy is my favorite band. You guys are AMAZING!

Now , my question:
Is there any way to get stuff, like CDs or anything, autographed by the band members? I'd pay millions of dollars, if I had it.
So, yeah.
Thanks.

Oh, and is it THE Matt Smith that i've seen posting on the forums?

1. Sadly, I haven't heard anything about autographed gear. That's not to say it doesn't exist, of course.

2. Yes, it is indeed THE Matt Smith, as well as several other band members (Val probably posts the most).

3. A hearty welcome to the board!

OP, some time ago, Matt's wife Sue (who used to fill order requests - not sure if that's true anymore), said you could request that CDs be signed when you order them via the band site (add the comments in the Notes). I'm not sure if that's true anymore and I can't seem to find the old posting, but that's what I remember. It's worth a try!

And that's also what I tell people when this question comes in to the Theocracy myspace Inbox, so if there's a better answer, I'd also love to hear it :p

OP, some time ago, Matt's wife Sue (who used to fill order requests - not sure if that's true anymore), said you could request that CDs be signed when you order them via the band site (add the comments in the Notes). I'm not sure if that's true anymore and I can't seem to find the old posting, but that's what I remember. It's worth a try!

I ordered Mirror of Souls when it first came out and asked if it could be autographed... when it arrived it was! Never hurts to ask when ordering directly from a band! :D

I don't have any autographed... but I plan to get them autographed if I get to go to a concert soon. And yes, it's all in good fun. ;)

SeaStorm: Cool, would you have to pay extra? But, the link to the store is not working.

No extra charge. It was just a case of "if the guys are around before it gets shipped out (like not on tour or something), they'll sign it".

No idea why the link isn't working.