The members of Theocracy are really christian?

I like Inside the Fire a lot... Not an extreme fan but I DO like some of their stuff... therefore I say they rock. lol.

OP, this link is a member of Theocracy answering - it's directly from the mouth of the guy who writes the lyrics. Given that they are working on a new album (and the guitarist already chimed in with his take), I don't think it's very reasonable to ask the lyricist to come in here and answer a question he's already answered in writing numerous times. If the link above is not sufficient for you, I'd be happy to find some more of the times he's answered this question online :)

Oh, and I don't think you can delete your own threads.

OP, this link is a member of Theocracy answering - it's directly from the mouth of the guy who writes the lyrics. Given that they are working on a new album (and the guitarist already chimed in with his take), I don't think it's very reasonable to ask the lyricist to come in here and answer a question he's already answered in writing numerous times. If the link above is not sufficient for you, I'd be happy to find some more of the times he's answered this question online :)

Oh, and I don't think you can delete your own threads.

So agreed. Also... read this lil' snippet from an interview:

I think it will help.

I can see that you start your thank you list by thanking God; do you consider you a Christian metal band or a musician with a Christian backgound? And why?

- Both. Theocracy is definitely a Christian project, and will always be. I'm very proud of that fact. It's what I believe, and it's the message I choose to deliver in my songs. I don't understand some of these bands that kind of act like they're Christian, but then deny it, but then flirt with it again to keep people guessing. That's not me. I am a Christian, and I consider Theocracy to be a Christian project. At the same time, I chose to operate outside of the Christian "scene" if you will, because my brief interaction with some of those labels, etc. left a bad taste in my mouth. So instead of trying to work inside some sort of marketing framework, I chose to step outside any of it and present my music at face value. "Here's my album, here's what I believe and what I stand for. Take it or leave it." It's not exclusively aimed at a Christian market or a secular market or any market. It's there for anyone who may be interested, which is the way it should be. Deron is also a Christian, so we're on the same page with everything, and it has worked out great so far. I certainly don't think you have to be a Christian to enjoy the record; I've gotten many great comments from people who aren't Christians who still love the music. I don't think it comes across as preachy or accusatory or anything at all; that is absolutely not my intent. At the same time, I don't back down or shy away from what I believe in. It's just approached in a personal manner most of the time.

P.S. Val, I love Circle II Circle myself. Awesome band!

Hey and Goldenight... I saw your FaceBook page and it says you like Britanny Spears, Disturbed, And Slipknot... Explain to me please, I thought you said you listened to only Christian music? Was this some sort of joke? I'm not trying to be rude but you did say you can't listen to it... and yet your Facebook says you do. Here's a suggestion:

Next time you troll don't post something on Theocracy's Facebook Wall. You let the public see all the info about you so we can all know the truth.

I have a question i have to explain all my life here?
All what i say all what i do all what i see and why i say do and see?

For ask a question to THEOCRACY MEMBERS (Only the band not the fans) i have to explain to all the forum..
This is amazing!!!

Men i´m tired think watever you want do watever you want to do is your life and your blood will not fall on my shoulders.
Which have eyes to see, see.

He's not asking you to explain your life, he's asking you to explain a very obvious contradiction you've presented. As it stands now, it appears this entire thread was an attempt to troll. I think we're all open to an explanation that shows us otherwise.

Man i´ll not explain to non.
I came and ask with a good humor but some persons came.. I don´t know how like attack me or someting..
I explain to a user why i was asking this question and i just wanted to share one of experience that i have in the past just like the music laying the demons to rest. I didn´t attack the Band i didn´t said that what you do is wrong or something like that and some user came like i´m joking or something.
Ore user ask why i don´t listen secular musics and i gave the example with Enough music i said "i´ll not say the name of the band because the human is to curious" but i knew that some person will say the name of the band.
Why i didn´t want to say the name? Because i know what the musics mean in a spiritual way and if i say it the people will search the musics for curiosity.
But the first comment that annoying me was "you only see christian movies, christian books.."
And i said "I´m serious" Other person ask in what part of the bible say that u could open doors for demons..
I didn´t answer but the bible say it if you want to know were search for it!!
Some comments was good was very helpfull but the comment that cross the line was the man that search my facebook and ask why i say what i said if in my fb say that i like disturbed and some secular bands..
If you think for a couple of seconds you´ll realize that if i quote a lyrics is because i know the music and obviously i know the band.
And if u think for more seconds you´ll realize that i didn´t burn been (or being) christian. (Or as christian)

You get what i´m saying?
But don´t want to continue with this conversation i´m very annoying..

If theocracy members are really christian great!!! If only sing christian musics but aren´t christians good! I like their musics.

Ok thaks Matt..

I came back to apologize for get disturbing.. I was reading the bible and God scolded me. He taught me (again) that the anger is a bad fruit of flesh.
Well a user ask me were in the bible say that we can open door to the deamons and i feel that i have to respon.
Search in google about the Pneuma Akatharton spirit is mentioned in luke 11:24-26 Search it in your bible it say about the bad spirit that leaves a home try to came back and see that the house is clean and when it reenters call another 7 spirits more bad than him.
So how a spirit can enter in a house that its members are christian? Well is one way that a member open a spiritual door.
How? With the sin.
And the heavens has laws and when an angel for example go the house it ask the spirit what you are doing here and the spirit say i didn´t broke any law they let me pass.
And it start to destroy the house from the inside to the outside.

Pneuma Akatharton could stay generations in a family and pass over generation in generation and thats what cause generational courses. This is the must common of the cases exist more powerfull spirits and it can take a house because courses, pacts, etc.

This is why i said that when a member of my house (because i´m the only christian in my house) put a secular music if i´m sleeping the bad spirits attacks me and i see then with my spiritual eyes i see when they fall upon me and paralize me, someone will not beleave me but even i saw Gardfiel demon (Cat orange cat). In other experience i pray to the lord for a time because had to much bad thinkings and when i was sleep the spirit try to enter in my head just in the part between my ear and my eyed we call it the 100.

That´s one of the reasons that i don´t hear secular musics.
Other of the reasons is that they say bad things, sing in voodoo,language or sex and other thing.
Thats what i´m very carefull with the musics i hear, even with the christians musics too specially christian metal.
I remove bands of my play list because call other declare bad thing for example Skillet they had beatiful lyrics in the past but now i don´t think so for example the music "Monster" The man sing that he feel that he has a beast inside and we know who the bible call "The beast" And if you go to James 3 (in spanish santiago) he talks about the power of the tongue and the capacity to declare other group call "christian" was Virgin Black (doom death metal) Its lyrics call the death or declare i have the death in my inside the death isn´t a simple word its exist as spirit and is a region in the sheol. Psalms 23.

Oh! and yes i watch secular movies but not terror movies like dag me to hell or movies that have a lot of sex i can read secular books i watch secular tv programs sometimes cartoons (but not cartoons with satanics content like Naruto or dragon ball).

Well it was a very small explanation because is a laaaarge theme. I hope it help.
God bless all.

Well a user ask me were in the bible say that we can open door to the deamons and i feel that i have to respon.
Search in google about the Pneuma Akatharton spirit is mentioned in luke 11:24-26 Search it in your bible it say about the bad spirit that leaves a home try to came back and see that the house is clean and when it reenters call another 7 spirits more bad than him.
So how a spirit can enter in a house that its members are christian? Well is one way that a member open a spiritual door.
How? With the sin.
And the heavens has laws and when an angel for example go the house it ask the spirit what you are doing here and the spirit say i didn´t broke any law they let me pass.
And it start to destroy the house from the inside to the outside.

Pneuma Akatharton could stay generations in a family and pass over generation in generation and thats what cause generational courses. This is the must common of the cases exist more powerfull spirits and it can take a house because courses, pacts, etc.

This is why i said that when a member of my house (because i´m the only christian in my house) put a secular music if i´m sleeping the bad spirits attacks me and i see then with my spiritual eyes i see when they fall upon me and paralize me, someone will not beleave me but even i saw Gardfiel demon (Cat orange cat). In other experience i pray to the lord for a time because had to much bad thinkings and when i was sleep the spirit try to enter in my head just in the part between my ear and my eyed we call it the 100.

Okay, good verse. But you seem to be bringing a lot more to the table than what that verse is saying. A good way to understand what that verse is say is to look at a almost identical verse, with one little difference: Matthew 12:43-45:

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, “I will return to the house I left.” When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first."

This is not the "house" of a Christian, but of an unbeliever because the house is not occupied (by the Holy Spirit).

I've been in the same place you have been with spiritual warfare teaching. Most of it is wrong. You have nothing to fear when filled with Christ. Once again, if you want to not listen to secular music for the Glory of God, then Amen. But not out of the fear of satan.

You saw Garfield? I'm sorry, but, Garfield, a Demon? I think not! Is he like the lasagna theif? BTW I don't think it was too far to go to your Facebook page. I didn't look you up. there was a dude on Theocracy's wall with the last name Goldenight... saying for Theocracy to come to Panama. I'm sorry, just that is a bit suspicious. I had to "investigate".
As far as the demon stuff I do know where you're coming from. It's just misconceptions and guesses of scripture. Also, I agree with Prometheus on what he said about what the scripture really means.

Okay, good verse. But you seem to be bringing a lot more to the table than what that verse is saying. A good way to understand what that verse is say is to look at a almost identical verse, with one little difference: Matthew 12:43-45:

"When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, “I will return to the house I left.” When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first."

This is not the "house" of a Christian, but of an unbeliever because the house is not occupied (by the Holy Spirit).

I've been in the same place you have been with spiritual warfare teaching. Most of it is wrong. You have nothing to fear when filled with Christ. Once again, if you want to not listen to secular music for the Glory of God, then Amen. But not out of the fear of satan.

No man i´m not afraid of demons but i´m very carefull with these things.

"2 Corinthians 2:11: in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes."

That´s why i´m so carefull.

In 1 John 3:4, John 8:34, and others talks about the power of the sin.

"1 John 3:4: Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness."

That´s what i said that the heavens has laws.

Well i´m reading a book Regions of Cautivity of Ana Mendez Ferrel she are Mexican i don´t know if the books exist in english version. The books teach that demons can take peaces of the soul of a person for different reason one of the reason is the sin, and the book teach that the evil can take peaces of christians for differents reasons to and teach that we could open doors.

Well i said that when some member of my house put secular music and i´m seepling the spirits attack me but that was in the pass.

I explain to a one of the must spiritual fighters on my church and she toll me the same that you said "A demon can´t enter in your dwelling but you have to cover your room with the blood and separate spiritually your room of the house because your family are open doors"
I think that God lets the bad spirit touch me to let me know that the house has a open door.
Bad spirits can enter in you house even if you are christian if a member open a door but it can´t touch you only if God let it and if He let it if to let you know that something is wrong.

Satanics cartoon: Its one of the most common form of Satan to destroy people.

For example Dragon ball they has a lot of satanics symbols for example the stave in the floor or the man with the three eyes or the man with the six points in the forehead or in one episode the 666 in a car and in apocalipze say very clare that this is the number of the beast (iron maiden song too jaja).
The green man its name in spanidh is picoro is a real demon.

Etc etc etc etc.

Bad musics: I think this is the most powerfull weapon of satan i´ll give only 2 examples 1 is the Emo music that make people fall in depression, suicide, etc.
2 Music that call demons for example a latin music thats sing ... will come ..... will come ... and ... will come to the party (... is to not mention the name of the demon)

And others things the theme is very large.
We have a proverb: "If the demon don´t brother you its because your are not doing damage to the hell"

(jaja a similar song is Storm the gates of hell - demon hunter)