Hi everyone !

I just think that when it gets to the point where someone hears something about someone from someone else, and uses that "information" to deduce that the person in question is somehow less than perfect (aren't we all?) and therefore not a qualified gospel representative, that leads to problems. None of us is worthy to speak, sing, or otherwise represent the gospel--especially me--so it's certainly not our place to judge another's motives secondhand, based on the very limited part of the picture we see (or hear).
Well said. It's a good thing Jesus died for our sins though, so we no longer have to be worthy to be in his presence. Because it is impossible to be worthy of HIM.

Any time I see someone who goes "all death metal is from the devil" I wonder if they doubt God's power. He can take anything the devil throws at us and turn it into something good, like death metal music.
Yes, but some people (I think not here) forget that it's God who makes this good, not the ones that play music (if they love God, they will be blessed !). Once again, God bless these bands !

Haha no need to apologize, man...I wasn't referring to you (or anyone) specifically.
But I realized when you said that, that I've been focusing on a few details to judge the band (and I'm not allowed to, I'm not worthier than them).

I do believe that anyone who names the name of Christ has a responsibility to live and act differently, and I believe this is ultimately between each person and God.
I totaly agree !!
True Christianity is not a religion with man-made rules and doctrines, it's a relationship with a living God ! (there are still God's rules to respect ^^)

Christianity should be more like Theocracy lyrics, personal and respectful,
I agree. And it should also correct us when we fall, help us rise, and reveal the darkness in the Light !

Theocracy lyrics said:
You search out the secret things, the darkest dreams
And reveal them in the light