Goliath

Craigsnedeker

Aug 31, 2009
Ever heard of this dark metal band? It's a christian band I love (almost as much as theocracy) that has some awesome-godly christian lyrics that puts a new face on stuff

but there r three bands named goliath. the christian one, a dj, and a non-christian one. the goliath I like has

the gate
goliath rocks

so look them up on itunes you'll prob like them

:headbang::headbang:

Ever heard of this dark metal band? It's a christian band I love (almost as much as theocracy) that has some awesome-godly christian lyrics that puts a new face on stuff

but there r three bands named goliath. the christian one, a dj, and a non-christian one. the goliath I like has

the gate
goliath rocks

so look them up on itunes you'll prob like them

:headbang::headbang:

ugh, theres 11 results for me and i cant figure out which one your talking about. Any youtube links or do you have an album name i can look for?

The gate is their album songs like "I AM" "Demons" "Welcome to my Nightmare" etc I never looked them up on Yt (theres nothing about this band on the net)

Just want to add a little info:
Goliath is a project by former Tempest-guitarist Mick Rowe, brother of Guardian's Jamie Rowe.

not a bad band... just not my style... maybe if i listen to more songs i'll get into it :headbang:

Off-topic but I've been into a band called "Leverage" lately. I don't believe they are Christian however I find many of the songs I've heard have themes that could be taken that way, such as "Hellhorn"

Watch in HQ!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbExFlJEs74&fmt=18[/ame]