I'm gonna start posting here now

Sorry, Max, here is why Reuben is the most awesome name ever: in the Old Testament, there's the story of Joseph and his Coat of A Shitload of Colors (or something like that), in which Joseph's twelve brothers decide to kill him out of jealousy. However, Reuben, the oldest, decides "Wait a minute, he's our brother, we can't kill him. So let's SELL him to slavers instead. That way, he's out of our hair, we aren't killers of our kin, and we make some money, too!"

Thus, my name = awesome.

Reuben sandwiches are awesome. I like to eat them whenever I can, but I don't want to eat this Reuben because I don't like those kosher dill pickles.

JayK, the master of wit! :tickled:
Marksveld said:
My name is Max Johnson... and if you think about the sexual innuendo, it totally destroys the name "reuben"
Seriously. When I first saw this, I wanted to change my name to just that. But in my heart, I will always be Roddimus Dick.

"There are 3 ways to go about something, the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way!"
"Isn't that the wrong way?"
"Yeah, but faster!"

NicodemiX said:
Reuben sandwiches are awesome. I like to eat them whenever I can, but I don't want to eat this Reuben because I don't like those kosher dill pickles.
Pffft, you'd gorge yourself on Kosher sausage if you could. Hebrew National, baby.

NLC said:
With the Jew, the NSBM kid, and me, WE SHALL TAKE THIS FORUM OVER!
TOTALFUCKENHOLOCAUST, EVERYONE'SDEAD!

Also acceptable. I believe UltraBoris and I had this discussion once (Jew-bashing and thrash breaks being two of the finer things in life), and came to the same conclusion as you just did.

So it occurs to me that while I'm constantly praising Overkill to the skies, I don't specifically fellate Feel the Fire nearly enough. What an utterly great album.

MISGUIDEDYOUTH, BITTERTRUTH, NOTHIN LEFT TO CHANCE! FALLENANGELSEEKING ADVENTURE, NEWROMANCE!

Win.

OVERKILL THE DEVIL'S WRAAAATH sends fucking chills of DEATH down my spine, that song rules ten times more than your sister and me and your mom TOGETHER