I'm having a problem with my vocals. Someone help!

SpiritCrusherX

ManBearPig
Apr 5, 2003
Wilkes-Barre, PA
www.myspace.com
I just recently started singing for my band, and I'm very new to the metal vocals thing. I think I can scream, growl, whatever pretty well, and I don't hurt my throat or my actual vocal chords when I do it, but I have another problem: every time we finish doing a song, my head feels like it's going to split open. I get a very painful feeling in my head after singing, and I don't know how to remedy this. I'm thinking that since I'm so new, I'll learn how to control it or at least get used to it as I go along, but I wish I knew that for sure. Has this ever happened to anyone? Any advice would be appreciated.

I hope this is not the kind of thing that can cause cancer or a brain tumor! That has me really worried. Please help!

:) I dont sing your style of music, though i do sing, and i have a powerful voice, i think you may be pushing yourself to much, and while singing, do you head bang also, cos your shaking the cavity mate if you do,
the only other solution is take two head ache tablets before you play :D

good luck, and stop worrying about tumours, yours may be just a massive brain hemorrhage :D just kidding