I'm looking for bootlegs. Can anyone help me?

qwerty_qwerty

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm looking for audio-bootlegs of Hypocrisy and Pain.
Everything is interesting for me except of Hypo's "Descending Into Motala" and "Live At Inferno" of Pain. Because I've got it.
Can anyone tell me where I could find what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

You can search for Live in La Locomotive, Paris, 2002. Good show from the Catch 22 tour. I don't know if you can download it from 4shared, mediafire, or some of those servers.

I downloaded it from Soulseek. Very good software by the way.

I'm looking for more bootlegs too.

I read years ago about one show live in Canada, 2005, from the Virus tour, but never listened to it and never found it.

Cheers.

I can email it to you, or I can zip it and put it on my server for you to download. Message me if your interested.

I can email it to you, or I can zip it and put it on my server for you to download. Message me if your interested.

I'm very interested :D

Can you send it to me please? It would be awesome!!

If you search on internet, there are A LOT of traders. I have seen many times people with a lot of Hypocrisy bootlegs. From 1993 'til this day, it's awesome, I don't know where the fuck they get them. But, as I said, they are traders. They will not give you by any reason those shows.

I'm very interested on what kind of setlist they played in the Osculum Obscenum, The Fourth Dimension and Abducted era. Well, every era.

I really want to know if they played songs like Reincarnation, Black Forest, Attachment to the Anscestor, Paradox, When the Candle Fades, Mind Corruption, Inquire Within, Request Denied, Shamateur, Lies, Disconnected Magnetic Corridors, Unfold the Sorrow and sooooooo many more.

And yes, I HATE Hypocrisys live sets (not really :devil:), same songs every time, and again and again... They have an incredible amount of great songs, they should change them from time to time.

We saw a little change in the setlist in 2004, The Arrival tour. Reborn, Necronomicon (Inferior Devoties on some shows, instead of this one) and Deathrow (No Regrets)... good. The bad thing was that that show was my only Hypocrisy show, so I've never seen Osculum, Pleasure, Fourth Dimension, Apocalypse and Penetralia, LOL. Bad for me.

Message me your emailadress and I will send you the link :)

Traders are indeed not very willing to share, I once sought after a videobootleg of a performance of Metallica they did in the nineties, where a lucky fan would get a "livingroom performance" and that fan lived just a couple of miles from where I live. I found a trader who got the bootleg, but wouldn't share or sell it, not even a copy of it... :fu:

I was checking thru my files and I found a bootleg in New jersey but it was transferred from a VHS to .AVI the sound is not high quality neither is the video but you can appreciate a three piece live concert, cus Mathias was sick, food poisoned by Lars (Lars told me) the interesting thing here is that in Left to rot peter got with no sound in the guitar so is a Drum & Bass version of the song; the list is pretty much the same as Destroys Wacken; and the other I have in video is Live in St. Petersbourg I remember downloading it from a blog that suddenly disappeared. I'll find a way to extract the sound and post it is you want guys!

There was a really good video-bootleg blog about a couple of years ago. It's a shame that it no longer last. I downloaded a couple of shows there. I don't know if I still have them, but I will check. Cross fingers!

I was checking thru my files and I found a bootleg in New jersey but it was transferred from a VHS to .AVI the sound is not high quality neither is the video but you can appreciate a three piece live concert, cus Mathias was sick, food poisoned by Lars (Lars told me) the interesting thing here is that in Left to rot peter got with no sound in the guitar so is a Drum & Bass version of the song; the list is pretty much the same as Destroys Wacken; and the other I have in video is Live in St. Petersbourg I remember downloading it from a blog that suddenly disappeared. I'll find a way to extract the sound and post it is you want guys!
Wow, that sounds so interesting! Can you share the video version please?

"You can click here to request a re-upload. We prioritize re-uploads by number of requests from unique visitors"
Hm... What if we'll choose some most interesting bootlegs of Hypocrisy and Pain for us and click on the request button there?
What do you think of it? Can it be re-uploaded after this?