I'm Moving on Up....

at least temporarily. I'm installing our director's blackberry handheld and I'm reclining in her luxurious leather executive swivel chair, and an enormous sense of responsibility and power is flowing up through my executive-like buttocks.

(we'll have to see if this makes me an enemy of the Bush regime)

as I sit regally upon my throne, I see over to my left a plush fake tree designed to give my office suite a pastoral sense of grace. There is a dried floral arrangement over under my ceiling mounted television, currently tuned in to CNN. Memos are neatly stacked about my desk, all awaiting the gravity and privilege of my pen.

My office has two doors; one, into the hallway, is currently closed, to preclude the lesser classes from gazing upon my visage. The other door is open but guarded by my bulldog-like secretary. This allows me to gaze thoughtfully at the Kayo Dot board, occasionally emitting a thoughtful "Hmmmmmmm..." or "I see....., yes, its properly connected into the USB port...", thereby making me appear to be working while I am in reality typing this.

I am benevolent, but able to level fierce disciplinary action against recalcitrant employees with a Solomon-like decree.

*Sigh*:)