im new here, and a new fan of kalmah!!

No-Mercy

Feanor
Nov 4, 2004
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
www.myspace.com
holy hell!! i just heard these guys, maybe 2 days ago...firs time!! AND THEY FUCKIN RULE MY FRIENDS!!! aaah man, im real excited to hear more. with that said, i was wondering if yall could reccomend some albums, and lemme know anything i should know about these guys!!

NP: THE GROAN OF THE WIND!!!! :headbang:

//greg

Why not

From "Swamplord" try "Hades" and "Evil In You"
From "They Will Return" try "Hollow Heart" and "They Will Return"
From "Swampsong" try "Heroes to Us" and "Doubtful About It All"
From "The Black Waltz" try "Bitter Metallic Side" and "The Black Waltz"

Although, it really doesn't matter which albums or songs you choose. Kalmah probably has the most solid 4 consecutive albums of any band in recent history, so do yourself a favor and pick up all of them. You'll be surprised.

The Don said:
Although, it really doesn't matter which albums or songs you choose. Kalmah probably has the most solid 4 consecutive albums of any band in recent history, so do yourself a favor and pick up all of them. You'll be surprised.

Exactly. everybody here will probably recommend the whole four albums. The 3 firsts are pretty similar but the black waltz has small changes in the kalmah sound...

Yeah, im quite new to Kalmah. I have been trolling around the Nevermore and Children of Bodom boards, and was recommended The Black Waltz album. Its very good. I want Swampsong and Swamplord though.