I'm off to Wembley

MetalJonesy

more metal, more booze!!!
YEAHHHH

well, my local team from home, who i've supported for many years (aside from my main team Liverpool), Darlington, are off to wembley on the 7th May for the FA trophy final.

I'm soo stoked, i've been to countless games, some great, some that i just wish never happened and now 11 years since we were there last time for play-offs, just awesome.

I've never been to London (HA, i don't like the south) but this is DEFINATELY a reason to do so!:D:D:kickass:

I was there in 2007 to see Metallica. Was my first time in London. I'm a big football fan and I was standing on the 18 yard line, or there abouts for the whole day. Stadium is fantastic. Good luck to your team man :)

wembley is shit, hate the stadium and the area is a complete dump.

had some great memories there though, so i guess its kind of special. the FA fucked up royally on the stadium, doesnt feel like an english football ground, shite atmosphere, overpriced, shit pitch, built for concerts and a boring symmetrical design.

have a great day out and try and drink in the pub called the green man if its a hot day - great beer garden!