I'm off...

stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
.. to the great city of Västerås early tomorrow. We have about 8 hours of driving to look forward to. We will do one final rehearsal friday night, then just chill out until we enter the stage on saturday at 7pm...

Right now it feels great, although some of us are starting to get juuust a little nervous :dopey:

I guess you wont see me here until after the gig, unless I find a computer at Jocke's sisters place where we're supposed to stay this weekend. Anyway, I'll tell you all about the gig when I get back.

btw... right now it looks like we have two great Digital Video cameras at our disposal, so there might be some vid's for you guys later!

I'm off to sleep now.. goodnight :headbang:

Hey, västerås is not worthy this, you should come to lycksele.. I.. can pay you! .. what about 300 kronor?? ;) o_O And bring the digital camera, I need one.. o_O :p ;)

ah well its already too late now.. its sucks that I miss this historical moment for an "inspark", but hey.. I got to do my duties..

:cool:

Markgugs! thats a cool avatar and a great cd! but, i think someone else has it! A guy from chicago, i think his name is jester of death.
oops wait, looks like he changed it. ah well, now i just look like a big fool!
okay, susperia is good! yah! :hotjump:
:s