I'm on MY Space Now!!

Linda, how often to you check your myspace? I sent you an email several days ago mybe even a couple weeks or so ago.

Stone said:
Linda, how often to you check your myspace? I sent you an email several days ago mybe even a couple weeks or so ago.

Hey Stone! I am on pretty often at least to update the friend adds and if time permits I get to reward myself and read my messages! :saint: It's no secret I suck at email/messaging replying so please don't take it personally. Aside from being sick for a week and a half and doing some work on an outside project and catching up on band work, I'm finally beginning to see a little light at the end of my tunnel! I'll have some time to catch up in the next couple days! :cool: I'll hitcha back! :)

No person ally taken, lol. All I know was that it was quite a while ago, but no worries I have faith, lol. Still waiting on the PNW tour, I do remember being told that all of you were gonna be back sooner than was thought and well i don't remember how long it's been now, but there is still time left in the year (hehehe) I know your all busy doing side projects and entertaining the Californians ;) ;). Congrats on the record deal can't wait!

I found this on Danny's page :lol:
zoommyplaceblue25rk.jpg