Odin's Court on My Space

DivineEmperor said:
I live in Saratoga Springs, New York. I little north of Albany. Do you guys tour at all?
Hi! Glad to hear you are liking our music!

To answer your question, we are working on getting a 1-2 week tour -- hopefully by spring 2006. Mainly covering the east coast so I'm sure we'd come pretty close by. We are also working on getting some slngle shows in Philly (all but confirmed at this point), Allentown, PA and NYC (still working on those).

Meanwhile we are working on finishing up Redriven By Fate and at the same time wokring on about 5-6 new originals which I think are going to be the strongest material we have ever released! Some pretty crazy stuff too!

So hopefully you get the chance to see us very soon. If you are into a road trip, we are opening for Kamelot in Nov. near DC!

Rick Pierpont said:
Hi! Glad to hear you are liking our music!

To answer your question, we are working on getting a 1-2 week tour -- hopefully by spring 2006. Mainly covering the east coast so I'm sure we'd come pretty close by. We are also working on getting some slngle shows in Philly (all but confirmed at this point), Allentown, PA and NYC (still working on those).

id like to say HELL YEAH!!!!! yes, allentown, philly, those are defenetly close enough for me!!! ODINS FUCKING OCOURT!!! :headbang:

No-Mercy said:
id like to say HELL YEAH!!!!! yes, allentown, philly, those are defenetly close enough for me!!! ODINS FUCKING OCOURT!!! :headbang:
Hey Greg! Thanks dude!

Yeah man! It really looks like we are going to be coming to Philly in December! It is very exciting to be breaking into a new city! As soon as we have details, they will be posted here and our site. One that happens, spread the word and lets pack the place :) It will help us and the Prog/Power community at large!

I know this is MUCH closer to you so I expect to see you there! :headbang:

Rick Pierpont said:
Hey Greg! Thanks dude!

Yeah man! It really looks like we are going to be coming to Philly in December! It is very exciting to be breaking into a new city! As soon as we have details, they will be posted here and our site. One that happens, spread the word and lets pack the place :) It will help us and the Prog/Power community at large!

I know this is MUCH closer to you so I expect to see you there! :headbang:

dude, i am there already...im currently infront of the stage barriar on my laptop :p

i better be dying to not make it!! i have already been spreading the word that you may be coming up, i know some people that shall be coming already :headbang:

look forward to it, stay heavy, stay fast, and, of course, stay loud!

No-Mercy said:
dude, i am there already...im currently infront of the stage barriar on my laptop :p

i better be dying to not make it!! i have already been spreading the word that you may be coming up, i know some people that shall be coming already :headbang:

look forward to it, stay heavy, stay fast, and, of course, stay loud!

Hell yeah, dude! You rock!

Cool! Keep up the good work!

But of course! :)

DivineEmperor said:
I live in Saratoga Springs, New York. I little north of Albany. Do you guys tour at all?
Currently, we've only played the DC/MD/VA area (though we did sort of venture into PA once). We're looking to hit some places like NYC, Allentown, Philly, Chicago, etc. So just check back here and you can see when.

Like Rick said, we also are trying to get on board with a tour sometime in the near future. Nothing in stone yet (far from it), but there are some different potential opportunities.

@antipopular - Yeah, you do rule. You'd rule EVEN MORE (if that is possible) if you'd post here more often. :wave: