I'm pissed

SWAT

Nothing but Metal!
Oct 21, 2004
Southern California
XM Radio took of their metal station.

The only reason I have XM is FOR the metal station. No reason for XM now, I suppose i'll have to cancel and get sirius.

from what I've heard from people...the sirius metal station kicks the XM(Clear Channel run POS) metal station's ass.

enjoy sirius..lucky sob

Jean-Pierre said:
Who the fucking shit cares about the radio?

Um, lets see here, for one they play excuse me i mean played metal and not any nu metal shit. Two i learned of about at least 20-25 new bands that i would have never had the pleasure of listening to without XM. Also its nice to not have to find a cd in my car while i'm driving, i can always just put XM on.

Yeah, anyone who subscribes to satellite radio just for one station or one show is a fool. Especially if it's for Howard Stern or Opie and Anthony.

Mormagil said:
Yeah, anyone who subscribes to satellite radio just for one station or one show is a fool. Especially if it's for Howard Stern or Opie and Anthony.

Hey to each his own, I personaly love having a radio station that plays metal. Honestly, I don't understand why everyone here is so against it, but I suppose some people only like listening to cd's. I just prefer every now and then to hear fresh new metal that I havn't heard before.