Sirius vs. XM Radio for best Metal stations...

DemonJay

Mmmmm, Blast Beats
Dec 9, 2005
Pacific Northwest
www.shadowdemon.us
Hey guys, I'm considering signing up for satellite radio as I can't stand normal radio stations and I do not want to be limited to just what I have on my iPod.

Between Sirius and XM Radio, which of these two offer the best Metal stations? I know they will most likely not be perfect to what we consider "True metal," but hopefully at least one can come close. Right? :erk:

I've never had either, but I'm certain you can do a free trial of each of them on the internet so you can find out for certain which one has better metal stations.

sirius has hard attack which for the most part has new metalcore bands and whats on ozzfest, but also other metal bands on during the day, with beyound the pit at 11 to 12 which plays black/death/grind stuff, theres also bloody roots which shows dif bands in metal history, example "bloody roots of australian metal" stuff like that. dont know anything about xm

I checked out XM liquid metal when in my cousin's car, since he's got one of those car receivers. Multiple times I tuned in to scenecore garbage.