im sad guys

Eh. They broke up after their worst album. It was still good but it was their worst. Good ending point imo. No need to fall any further. Ride the Agalloch name to make all your other projects $ and don't besmirch your legacy too hard. Reissue vinyl and merch as needed.

I agree with Krow. Felt like their last one was by far their weakest, though at the same time it felt like they were just tying together their earlier work with their more recent stuff on it. Good ending point. They all have plenty of side material to be working on(seriously, where is that new Self Spiller?).

And the vinyl, in case it happened to be missed : http://www.theomegaorder.com/AGALLO...olor-Reissue-2LP-BUNDLE?sc=13&category=502056

Yup. While I'm crushed that my favorite band is breaking up, I wasn't overly impressed with their last album, so I'd rather them call it quits now. It also seems, according to Haughm, it's mostly just him leaving the band. If the other three members decide to carry on without him and bring in another vocalist they can, but I doubt that'll happen.

Maybe this'll mean a new Sculptured album

They aren't officially disbanded. I think they are looking for replacements, not sure though. I actually liked this band alot too.

It does suck that Anna is gone though.

Reactions: arg
It looks rather persuasively authentic to me. Could be wrong, but I think this is incontrovertible evidentiary support of them being around in at least the early 80's.

I offer him alcohol drenched brain cells all the time. He basically just gives me new Black/Thrash/Speed metal releases, which I graciously accept.
I know, I was just hoping for a little extra. A man can dream about hackish, gentrified faggots getting excruciatingly mauled in a traffic accident.