I'm selling my Opeth Still Life DVD on eBay

selling bootlegs is wrong. you should trade them or copy them to give them away to spread the wealth. If i had this DVD, I'd burn copies and send them out to people if they sent me blank DVDRs and return mailers with postage on them.

Wrong...

i did buy this a few years ago straight from RMV (Rare Metal Videos) when they were still in business.. They had tons of bootleg shows for sale on DVD. I paid like $20.00 or something and I was fine with it. I didn't have high-speed internet so I couldn't download shows. I was not in the "trading bootleg" scene so I didn't know anyone who traded shows, or even listened to Opeth for that matter. I had never seen Opeth in concert (at that time) and I was willing to pay for the bootleg.

I also own tons of Opeth shit, and have paid for almost every "official" release they've put out. Including records, shirts & cd's.

Sharing the groove was taken down to be reconfiguered it was back up for a while and now its down again.

I thought moonlapse vertigo has never been played live cuz they werent happy with it.

RjBeals said:
Wrong...

i did buy this a few years ago straight from RMV (Rare Metal Videos) when they were still in business.. They had tons of bootleg shows for sale on DVD. I paid like $20.00 or something and I was fine with it. I didn't have high-speed internet so I couldn't download shows. I was not in the "trading bootleg" scene so I didn't know anyone who traded shows, or even listened to Opeth for that matter. I had never seen Opeth in concert (at that time) and I was willing to pay for the bootleg.

I also own tons of Opeth shit, and have paid for almost every "official" release they've put out. Including records, shirts & cd's.

I probably would have bought it too if i saw it somewhere, just so i could have it... however, RMV shouldn't be selling stuff like this. the people that record these shows are fans and don't make any kind of money off of it, the band doesn't make any money, why should some other asshole? the bootleg scene is about free trading of live performances. end of story

that's why i would like to get that show from a trade or p2p.

anyway it's 100% sure that moonlapse vertigo has been played [at least] 1 time.