I'm selling my Opeth Still Life DVD on eBay

hahaha holy shit, 65 bucks? that sucks. demoke hooked me up with the troc dvd, plus 3 other shows on dvd.
for what price? nothing. i hadda buy the blanks, sent him 2 blanks and the postage there. it's awesome, i finally got the troc show hah

RjBeals said:
I feel the same way opethmaniac. I feel bad. The guy also emailed me and told me "thank you for letting me own my most anticipated dvd ever!".. I tried emailing him several times but I cant get through. I'm sending him a VCD also with some other live stuff (from the Hub) which in my opinion is better than the dvd. I have a bad feeling that this is probably some kid who forking over $65 of hard earned allowance money for this dvd. O well.
that's why.

The good thing, Rj, is that you're totally ripping the guy off..he exactly knows what he's gonna have with his money, he's not gonna be surprised..and if you offer him some other shows on VCD, well that's fine...(but not my business!!)
but that doesn't mean anyway that i agree with selling bootlegs (with or without packaging around !!)...bootlegs, for me, should be as free as it's easy to record them...anyway..

It's not a good thing. I listed the damn thing for $9.99 not thinking that is would ever get to $65.

The VCD is free, as well as the postcard/stickers/buttons. I'm sending those things because of my own guilt. This guy apparently doesn't post here, or download shows from the web, so he obviously cant get them himself for free.

Okay - end of thread. Done.

There's an easy solution - don't sell it to him for $65. Email him and tell him he can have it for $10 (or the price of blanks preferably, but whatever). It probably violates ebay policy, but so does selling bootlegs. $65 is insane for a dvd-r with a pretty poorly recorded concert on it...

synergy said:
if the guy wants to pay $65 let him pay $65

I agree, If your going to give it to him for $9.65 or whatever you might aswell of just asked one the board memebers if they wanna buy it for that set price.

this is all a moot point now, but was it not possible you could have used the 'buy it now' feature on ebay?

deliverance said:
hahaha holy shit, 65 bucks? that sucks. demoke hooked me up with the troc dvd, plus 3 other shows on dvd.
for what price? nothing. i hadda buy the blanks, sent him 2 blanks and the postage there. it's awesome, i finally got the troc show hah

;-) :headbang: :wave:

yeah fuck that...he can pay what he bid for. look atthe bid history. one retard bid 20 or more times, what hte fuck was the point of htat?

I'm with the drip on this...Ignorance can be expensive. Let him pay that much if it means that much to him to own it. RJBeals also has alot of kids which are expensive enough. So stop being so elite on his ass.