I'm selling my Opeth Still Life DVD on eBay

yeah. I'd almost pay for a recording of moonlapse, but selling boots is bad. it's wrong.

it's b-dong.

and yes, apparently moonlapse was performed a handful of times live. hell it was even perfomed once in oz. i think.

It's up for auction... people don't have to bid if they don't want to. But like I said, there are many Opeth fans who don't have access to live shows via p2p trading.

I do wish the band would make some money off this though. I wonder if they ever check ebay and see what kind of bootleg stuff is selling..

RMV doesn't have a webpage anymore. They probably got fined or sued or something. They had tons of live performances ripped to DVD, and they went to the trouble of making cases & printing on the DVD. They looked good.

PoS said:
yeah. I'd almost pay for a recording of moonlapse, but selling boots is bad. it's wrong.

it's b-dong.

and yes, apparently moonlapse was performed a handful of times live. hell it was even perfomed once in oz. i think.

WHAT!!!!! Damnit, I wish i went to that gig. Damn my underageness at the time! Oh well, at least they played April Ethereal :headbang:

And on a side note, will you marry me?

RjBeals said:
You got that straight.. Opeth is feeding my family. Sound's like the title to a new thread that should be created..

Fubar.. I'm guessing you checked out my webpage. Did you go to the music page and scroll down to the sound clips?

Yeah It's a nice little site

Opps - not a postcard.. I have a blackwater park postcard, but the Lamentations is just a promotional card. Looks like a postcard though..

front.jpg

back.jpg

god, i can't believe somebody is gonna pay 65 dollars for this bootleg!!! it's far away from being "their" best , it's short, the sound is not that good (vocals, yeah) and it's so easy to get it in a trade or something !!

I feel the same way opethmaniac. I feel bad. The guy also emailed me and told me "thank you for letting me own my most anticipated dvd ever!".. I tried emailing him several times but I cant get through. I'm sending him a VCD also with some other live stuff (from the Hub) which in my opinion is better than the dvd. I have a bad feeling that this is probably some kid who forking over $65 of hard earned allowance money for this dvd. O well.