I'm so glad!

spaffe

Geisterglut
Feb 25, 2002
Sverige
www.skivsamling.nu
i finaly got my hands on the sorrow throughout the nine worlds-mcd!
anim-jjd.gif

and now it's lying here beside me shimmering in all it's glory... sorry i just had to share it

if it's anything that has made you happy recently just post it here and we'll be merry together :)

Congratulations! For me, well I've had a hype on Impaled's "The Dead Shall Dead Remain" which came in the mail two days ago.

not long ago i bough at the gates-with fear i kiss the burning darkness and i was looking for that for a long time and can never find it..... and a long while ago i bout Obituary-pain from the last path which is a recording of a live show they did in europe and thats one rare peice... ive never even seen it before and i got it for $5!!!! i still havent seen another copy on ebay or anything.....

spaffe said:
ah, cds... they bring happiness into our lives :)

They sure do, specially for junkies like us :D Hah, fact is I felt really downtuned and after a listen to Paradise Lost's "Draconian Times" mere minutes ago I felt so much better.

Eisbär said:
But not if pop is banned on them or would you say that Tittney Spears makes you feel good?;):)

NP: Amon Amarth - Siegreicher Marsch

naaah... i wont get very happy if someone plays the latest mtv-hits from a cd, but that's quite obvious ;)

np: mock - gallery eternal winter

My recent happiness included the purchaces of:
Halford - Ressurection
Bruce Dickinson - Chemical Wedding
Overkill - Necroshine and From the Underground and Below
Thyrfing (got it because of all the buzz about them here) - Valdr Galga
Dio - Very Beast of Dio
all for about $60. Some good grades last semester were nice too. Plus I got a weight bench and finally started lifting. Life if pretty good right now. :cool:

Oh yeah, and I won Manowar's Louder than Hell for about $5 on ebay.

My last few purchases have been

Dissection - Live Legacy, Somberlain(Special Edition)
ManOwaR - Sign Of The Hammer, Kings Of Metal & Warriors Of The World
Opeth - Damnation
Immolation - Failures For Gods & Herein After
Meads Of Asphodel -The Excommunication Of Christ (Check out this band :headbang: )
Grave Digger - Tunes Of War, Knights Of The Cross & Excalibur
Blaze - As Live As It Gets
Deep Purple - In Rock
Vader - Revelations

I spend way too much money on CD's, but it makes me happy.

Failures For Gods was just delivered this morning actually :D

NP - Immolation - No Jesus, No Beast :devil:

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
My last few purchases have been

Dissection - Live Legacy, Somberlain(Special Edition)
ManOwaR - Sign Of The Hammer, Kings Of Metal & Warriors Of The World
Opeth - Damnation
Immolation - Failures For Gods & Herein After
Meads Of Asphodel -The Excommunication Of Christ (Check out this band !:headbang: )
Grave Digger - Tunes Of War, Knights Of The Cross & Excalibur
Blaze - As Live As It Gets
Deep Purple - In Rock
Vader - Revelations

I spend way too much money on CD's, but it makes me happy.

Failures For Gods was just delivered this morning actually :D
- Immolation - No Jesus, No Beast :devil:

Same here Samourai, my cd budget tends to go thru the roof. For some reasons, my friends like to copy cd's, i am just like "hell no", I am supporting the bands, i ll spend the 11$ and buy the cd. I'd rather have the original than a copy stolen off kazaa.

Plastic, fake copy CD's are utter shit, I can't believe how people do that, well not in Metal circles anyway. I only use 'em between friends, say if we wanna give each other a "tip" on a band so we burn some. Otherwise, the real deal is the only way to go.

I will download something and if I like it I will buy the album, I buy the odd random CD now and again, just out of interest.

I bought The Meads Of Asphodel out of a moment of madness, I heard one song and bought the album, I bought Battlelore's album because I liked the cover artwork :)

So far I have been lucky, to get good stuff from random purchases.

WrathChld: it's Taake :)

Heavy Metal Samurai: yep that's how I and I think most other people do as well, or at least I hope so. but I think it might be that way since the record-collecting cultire seems to be quite general within the metal community, in stark contrast to let's say the "hits"-listeners.
how we rule :)