I'm such a chicken shit

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
God I hate myself. I just had the perfect opportunity to ask out the check-out chick that I'm infatuated with and I wimped out. If anyone needs me I'll be trying to grow some vertebrae.

She looks like she'd be more in to Pop music than anything that I can play. Maybe she'd be in to shred?

A friend of mine had a girl come up to im after a show and compliment him on his guitar tone. He instantly proposed. It's the only option.:)

i know how you feel dude, im gutless too when it comes to chicks

ive been obsessed with this one chick for years and i never had the guts to ask her out and now she is engaged and pregnant :(:cry:

It's really that simple -

If you like to bang yer head in front of 200+ people and ya don't feel redicilous after that - why does one single "I ain't into that rock shit" should drum on yer heart ?

Just becuz she's not into metal means ya can't ask her out nicely - Metal is not everything in life - ya know - just go to her (Or in case ya won't see her again - assimulate the process on the next babe who futured to steal yer heart)

In conclusion - babes liked to be flattered.. not all girls ofcourse - and it's not always the way to a woman's heart - but try it - settle down and do what you have to do. If you'll be rejected, at least you won't feel like a chicken...

I know how you feel man. Me and my girl broke up, but I know she still likes me and I still like her. If only I had the motivation to talk to her and work things out so we could get back together... I feel like I'm letting her slip away from me... further away everyday... when I see her, I'm too afraid to talk to her. I want her to talk to me first, but I'm sure she's just like me and most people... waiting for me to talk to her first... but.. I don't. I'm just letting life fuck me over again, like it always does and I'm not doing anything about it. and you may ask why... I ask the same question to myself. I'm falling further and further from what I want everyday... into the darkness I slip.

Good Luck,
One True Rocker Caught In the Deadly Hands of This Cruel World

pray for me... for I am dying... dying to myself.

I think some of ya guys should reattached to their guts...

Y can't ya talk to yer Ex-girlfriend ? Ya probably shared some quality time together, so it won't be so WIERD if ya'll have a small conversation.

How was this old Hebrew saying ? Every journey begins with a minor step... I can tell ya how it's sound in Hebrew - but ya won't understand it anyway :)

So- to all of ya broken heart fellas - I'm playing in my radio some Fury stuff,

Starting off with Forsaken :) Suits the situation...