I'm such a nice guy...

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
...I've decided to give away two sets of 2 tickets for the Ephel Duath / Mistress / Desolation show on Tuesday June 24th.

The show's at Upstairs At The Garage, opposite Highbury corner tube in London. You'll have to make your own way there, but it'll be free, dammit! I'll even chuck in a couple of signed CDs.

Just send an email to lee@elitistrecords.co.ukwith "Ephel show" in the subject and I'll pick out two random winners on Friday evening.

If you don't win and you still wanna go, either book online at www.ticketmaster.co.uk orwww.ticketweb.co.uk or just pay at the door.

Tickets are £7.00. Should be a great night! The reports I've had from the Italian shows say that Ephel are blistering on stage..

Ephel Duath will also be interviewed on www.totalrock.com on Monday 23rd June (sometime between 12-3pm) and will be recording a live session there for a future broadcast.

Cheers
Lee

Reactions: Jo
sounds like fun....too bad I'm a groupie :p
Although I think I'll buy a ticket just for fun.....its been a while since I bought a ticket.

hehe...I've been telling a lot of people to go to the gig, but they are all coming up wit5h silly excuses like-I'm having a kidney transplant, my dad died or I'm leaving for US ozzfest 2 days before. BAH! liers!

the more the merrier...

I have also guilted some college buddies into coming and bringing friends, but they are most likely to pay at the door.