I'm totally out of control

samoniac

Oct 20, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
I'm not referring to a finnish pop-artist, but to my cd buying frenzy. ;) During past 3 weeks I've spent 104 euros to cds and that sums up from 9 cds in total. Most of them were second-hand though. I hope my frenzy will end before my summer work.

I know what you mean. I went through a spell a while back and bought a lot of cds from The End and several used from eBay. Then, I realized that I had spent all of my money pretty much so I had to stop buying cds, shirts, etc.

I recently graduated and was given money from my relatives so I have to catch up with my cd buying. YES!

This week alone I bought 11 CDs. I haven't been able to listen to them all thoroughly and I'm not broke... and get this. I somehow managed to get $20 on me, and I'm tempted to buy another CD. Oh, I kill myself! :lol:

I'm like 80 dollars in debt... It wouldn't be so bad, but I saw the Aeroplane Flies High box set at my record store and HAD to buy it. It cost me 50 bucks, and it's only 2 and a half hours of music (and not all of it is good music either)... If I had to do it over again, I wish I would have waited. I think I'm going to have to find some new ways to make money this summer... I have 9 CDs in my daily rotation now though... But I can't even play that much every day obviously. It's tragic.

Originally posted by TheLedTool
I think I'm going to have to find some new ways to make money this summer...
Sell drugs, or sell yourself. That always works when I need to buy cds.

:D

YESSA!!!

Being in debt is no fun at all, especially when there is so much great music out there just waiting to be bought and loved and caressed in my cd player. *sigh*

Last week I bought three CD's (20 euros each). The week before I bought two CD's. This week I bought abother three CD's. Jeez, I have to slow down. But I can't help it, everytime I get money in my hands, I'm rushing into the damn record store :bah:

..because I should save some money, and when I buy so many CD's at the same time I don't have time to listen to them so much and look the lyrics. Nothing bad really about bying them..but..

Hehe, I just bought three more cds. Thanks to you, my friends, for encouragement. It's great to see, that I'm not the only one who spends most of his money on cds. And besides, everyone has a hobby (I guess) which takes money and buying cds is mine.

Almost ALL my money goes towards CDs... The only other thing I buy is books occasionally, but generally, when it comes down to buying a book or a CD, I choose another CD. And there's always the library I guess. The crazy thing is I signed up for Columbia House (www.columbiahouse.com), so I'll get 12 CDs in the mail in a couple of weeks. That... will be truly insane.

damn...I bought 3 discs this last week...been kinda broke lately, what with a new apartment and all....lets see, I got

Agathodaimon- Chapter III
Shroud of Despondency- For Eternity Brings No Hope
Alghazanth- Osiris: Typhon Unmasked (Finnish symphonic black/death- BRUTAL!)