I'm trying "Gofundme"

Plendakor

Oct 30, 2010
The number of idiots on this forum is unbelievable.

Line666 stains my thread because I openly said that I hate cheap Chinese/Pakistani/etc products (thinks I hate Asia) and because I posted a picture to address racism using a stereotype in a meme (Chef Ramsey saying "You burned the food so black : it stole my bike") which I thought funny and posted after reading comments from black people laughing at the joke on facebook. I post it here, in the land of the white jerks, and OMG OFFENSE.

Don't use jokes to open a discussion on a "sensitive subject" because these cunts are gonna hold it against you, even if your intention is the opposite.
Faggots

Hold the bus...

You, an already proven racist, want us to fund your album called "The Nordic Element"?

Dear lord :lol:

Well, not everybody is stupid enough to think I'm racist because of my heavy use of free speech, which applies to any human. But of course ! :saint:

Also, I would have thought that the music would speak, which is the main point.

So you from the South ?

Well, not everybody is stupid enough to think I'm racist because of my heavy use of free speech, which applies to any human. But of course ! :saint:

So you from the South ?

Free speech has nothing to do with it, I will defend to the death your right to say whatever stupid shit you want but that doesn't mean I don't have to think you're a racist for saying it.

Of course it doesn't help with an album title that looks like its been lifted from the white supremacists handbook :lol:

hahaha.. well, it's actually just because it's the northest melodic music geographically.. no real town above and then north pole. Nothing to do with white supremacy, except the snow everywhere.

some of my topics are the best.

oh-really-xfelc3.jpg

So you from the South ?

Free speech has loads of limitations, including other fundamental rights, specially human dignity. Racism limits freedom of speech. Please read the book "Theorie der Grundrechte" from Robert Alexy. I think there is a version on your language.