I'm your Turbo Lover..

I just catch a train there unless I'm on one of my metal shopping days with people who have cars and we do the rounds of all the cheap record shops hehe.

Originally posted by The Trooper
I just catch a train there unless I'm on one of my metal shopping days with people who have cars and we do the rounds of all the cheap record shops hehe.

The entire time i lived there i was learning how to get everywhere still by public transport and had no idea where i was half the time. Plus my time was limited all the timeI used to travel to Collingwood every day for school then come home wrk every night nearly at the big Pasta resturaunt in Morrabbin...blah blah blah

Originally posted by JonBonJovi

The entire time i lived there i was learning how to get everywhere still by public transport and had no idea where i was half the time. blah

:p

Can't really get lost goin to Dandenong.. heheh. Don't you drive?

Ahhh ok cool. I only got my Learner's 3 months ago so I have 3 more months till I can get my P's hahaha. But since I haven't even driven once in those 3 months it may be a bit longer.

P's is better than relying on getting lifts or having to get Nightriders or taxis home from gigs, etc. That is the worst thing about not driving, comin' home from gigs after trains stop.

P's is better than relying on getting lifts or having to get Nightriders or taxis home from gigs, etc. That is the worst thing about not driving, comin' home from gigs after trains stop.
I know it took me 2hrs to get home after Edguy last Thursday. It takes a long time to get anywhere from where i live.

As you know, I live about a 10-15 minute drive from the Espy... and it takes me 20 minutes on the Nightrider just to get to my stop, then a 20 minute walk, plus waiting for the Nightrider is a bitch coz they come every hour.

And before I realised that the Frankston nightrider stopped pretty much right near The Espy, I used to get ppl to drive me back into the city to wait for a Nightrider on Swanston Street hahahaha!

As you know, I live about a 10-15 minute drive from the Espy... and it takes me 20 minutes on the Nightrider just to get to my stop, then a 20 minute walk, plus waiting for the Nightrider is a bitch coz they come every hour.

hell of a lot better than how i travel to anything here. Werrington is far too far away from the live bands etc...although i love living in the suburbs but to get that whole suburb thing away from the crime crap you have to live in the sticks here. Unlike there Moorabbin is perfect

Yep and there are like 5 different buses with stops within walking distance of my house so I have all these different options of how to get to uni lol, if I miss one bus I have backups hahaha.