Imagika split with Mausoleum Records

fossil

May 9, 2003
IMAGIKA leaves Mausoleum Records

Imagika has officially left Mausoleum Records and is currently looking for a interested label(s) to issue the “My Bloodied Wings “CD in Europe and other territories. North America will be handled by Crash Music. Now before anybody thinks we were dropped from Mausoleum think again. The label wanted the CD, but didn’t feel the need to actually pay for it and since we’re not in the habit of giving our music away that wasn’t going to work out. The band has never been signed to any label we’ve ever worked with, we always license our CDs and that means we expect to be paid. Any interested parties can contact the band at imagika@hotmail.com

MisterMayhem said:
Damn... Maybe you should try Nightmare Records.

Yeah we've check them out in the past...........no worries though this is good thing believe me. Europe just might have to wait a little longer than expected for the CD (or download it for free! :)

Steve

eaeolian said:
I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I see it's business as usual with them.

Best of luck in finding a Euro partner.

yeah we saw it coming, but as usaul we had to decide between lube and no lube and they had KY at the time....................at least we didn't have to swallow HA!