Imagika Update

fossil

May 9, 2003
Vocals are now done! Norm (Sparky) did a splendid job with the aid of Mooka's famous water and a Bic lighter applied to the proper glands at the right time and busted the last of the 6 tunes out. All we need to do now is nail down ol' Mr. Kernon for a mix. So with his usual "busier than Jesus at the Crucifixtion" schedule we should have it done by 2010! But, seriously everything went according to plan and sounds great. There's gonna be some "Biz" fucks with egg on their face later! Till next time..............

Steve

fossil said:
Vocals are now done! Norm (Sparky) did a splendid job with the aid of Mooka's famous water and a Bic lighter applied to the proper glands at the right time and busted the last of the 6 tunes out. All we need to do now is nail down ol' Mr. Kernon for a mix. So with his usual "busier than Jesus at the Crucifixtion" schedule we should have it done by 2010! But, seriously everything went according to plan and sounds great. There's gonna be some "Biz" fucks with egg on their face later! Till next time..............

Steve

Sparky ????....lol

Yes, vocals are done and I did almost kill myself at work. Please do not call me sparky as I don't like remembering the near death experience.