img webspace info

lightnin

DethBanger
Apr 17, 2001
germany
www.lightninsbase.de
cheers you lot,

first of all, im sorry for not having posted a thing over the last weeks but here in germany i have PLENTY to do (civil service, preparing my studies, private life, etc.) this will get better in about 2 weeks so expect some "board flooding" then :D

however i have some things to say/announce:

1.) happy birthday @ Constantine!

2.) @ the one of you responsible for the IMG website. i will have even more webspace soon (end of june/beginning of july) then i can offer the IMG about 150-200 MB! plus i will have more transfer bandwidth then :)

3.) :( bad news however: my current domain isp is **** we had downtimes nearly every day over the last few weeks and now i will change the domain isp: however i will have to wait til june 10th to be able to take the musicians-guild.net domain with me! so any website updates etc will have to wait - im sorry :(

4.) ;) good news however: you can now use PHP4, PHP3, Python and more. this will make web design more powerful :D

so hope to hear from ya all again soon,
cheers,
lightnin

Originally posted by Eddy
F*ck, you must be a 'kin millionaire!

:D

not really :D im just doing some website design here, some there and some gets me some cash ;) thats the magic trick :lol:

and then i will use my server over the next 5-6 years while doing my studies - so its not a problem to give the IMG some webspace!

cheers!
lightnin

PS: Eddy, the new Sepultura Album will be the lightninsbase´s prize CD soon. so if you dont have it, you might win it ;)

That sounds terrific lightnin! :)

I just got back from the beach and will move at the end of this week. After that, I will be ready to complete the IMG website update which is about 60-70% complete already.

Thanks again for the generous offer of webspace! It's exactly what we all need right now. :)

Cheers! :D

@Crossy: what file is it ? if its Wasted Years then its uploaded succesfully ;) if its another file, i will see what i can do.

ps: Crossy, my new webhoster only allows 6GB of traffic on all "archive" files like .zip, .mp3, etc. IMG karaoke mp3 took about 9GB!!! so we have a problem :( we will have to discuss that over the next 2 weeks Chris. what about some kind of "mp3s of the month" or so ?!? or maybe a limit of 3-4GB per month and after that has been used all downloads become "inactive" til the beginning of the next month ?!? i really want to keep them here on the base server but we have to find a solution on the traffic :(

pps: could you maybe send me a CD with all IMG mp3s ?!? after having changed the webhoster, all files will be lost and i will have to re-upload them again. as i now have access to an unlimited dsl connection (that is, a friend has the dsl connection and i use it ;) ) i can upload the mp3s at no cost :D

@EC: thats fine, just send me a .zip with all the data so i can take a look on the website and then we can get it working!

cheers!
lightnin

Oh man really? ARGH. We will have to disguss it then. I would have thought it all would have died down. I guess not. I may cut some of the older tracks out soon. Keep the better ones. Im guessing we will redo older tracks later anyway. Email me about it at ironcross@maidencentral.net

Also with the cd, is there any chance of someone closer to Germany sending it? Its just that postage costs so much from Australia. Im really trying to save every penny. If I have to well i'll do it :)

Originally posted by lightnin
4.) ;) good news however: you can now use PHP4, PHP3, Python and more. this will make web design more powerful :D

Hi lightnin' how are ya? :)

I have no idea what any of that is, but cool! :)

Originally posted by Virus

Hi lightnin' how are ya? :)

I have no idea what any of that is, but cool! :)

cheers Virus,

im fine thx, just transfering my domains, preparing my studies (computer science + economy) and then im also working hard on improving my guitar playing - who knows, maybe i will contribute my first IMG recording this summer :D :lol:

laters,
lightnin

Hey, I'd be happy to send a CD with all the tracks, but unfortunately I'm in the middle of moving so things are a bit messy now. But if anyone could send me a list of what songs I should burn and so on, I will definitely try to do it! Lightnin, I would need your adress as well, so I'd know where to send the disc. You can PM me or e-mail me on slaanesh@hem.passagen.se

Cheers!
Nef

Lightnin : The wasted years on the server seems only to be 4meg. There is a 4.86 version on the upload that needs to be moved :)

Nefilm : All the Karaoke tracks would be cool. Just put them on cd as Mp3's. I would be very greatful thankyou very much.