Imminence - I / My Collapse. 2 of my recent prods!

crillemannen

Jun 20, 2007
www.studiohaga.net
Hi,

thought i'd share 2 recent productions of mine. First off is Imminence - I. Recorded/Mixed/Mastered by me. I came into this production filled with confidence but damn i got lost in the mix haha. Took me to many hours completing but i think it came out alright. On the whole i think this is quite and awesome album, dynamic raw and aggressive even though i suspect many of you guys won't like it :D

[youtube]GQTQ5q6AERg#t=461[/youtube]

And next up is My Collapse debut ep. I think this ended up pretty cool, even got some low end haha! Reamped/mixed/mastered by me:

Rest of the songs from the EP:
http://mycollapseswe.bandcamp.com/

Would be cool to hear what you guys think!

Cheers / Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the imminence record man, gave it a few blasts - got lots of movement.

God damn don't you hate rolling into a mix thinking you're gonna nail it and then completely mind melting yourself when it doesn't work out quickly tho.

I like the imminence record man, gave it a few blasts - got lots of movement.

God damn don't you hate rolling into a mix thinking you're gonna nail it and then completely mind melting yourself when it doesn't work out quickly tho.

Thanks man!

Yeah totally haha. I think this last year I've been really happy with all my mixes and except the Imminence one I haven't really struggled at all, you know nailed the basics of the mix within 3-4 hours. But i guess you need those tough projects from time to time to keep you down to earth. Atleast if they come out sounding somewhat good in the end haha!

Thanks for listening!