Immortal are back !

Black Metal isn't for everyone, but that doesnt' mean soft rock is the only alternative. :)

I for one love Immortal, but mostly their later stuff like Damned in Black, At the Heart of Winter, and Sons of Northern Darkness; but those are more mainstream than trve black metal.

yeah thats right, more mainstream.. but nonetheless good stuff eh? Immortal is one of the few black metal bands i listen to, together with almighty ancient rites.. and of both bands i like the new albums more than the older (for immortal 'at the heart of winter' until now.. and for ancient rites 'fatherland' until now.. ) but this thread was about immortal.. sorry for my ancient rites-talk

FUCK hope i cans ave enough to head to Wacken next year and catch Immortal, and AMON AMARTH!

Transilvanian Hunger is a fucking great album, so is Under A Funeral Moon & A Blaze In The Northern Sky! Pretty much all Darkthrone and Immortal fucking kill!
Even the new Darkthrone - The CUlt Is Alive was pretty dam cool.At least Darkthrone has kept the same stlye and hasnt tried to change in order to get more fans & money unlike other bands out there.

\m/

I missed most of Immortal at WOA 2002 because I didn't realise the line for the ATM in Wacken village would be that ridiculous.

After that they broke up.

Now they're back at WOA 07 and guess what?
I have other plans that will not change, so not going.

aaargh

Fat chance ther're coming to Sweden for a gig...
Lets just hope they stick together for a while so I get to see them again, for a whole set ;)

One funny thing about them at WOA 02 was wearing corpse paint and playing brutal evil black metal at about 4 pm in bright sun and amazing heat :D

if the whole billing isnt very good at all, i will go there only day to watch immortal :)