Immortal - US Tour Dates Announced

What's wrong with Charmin? It is one of the greatest things ever created! It makes taking a shit a privelage! I heart Charmin!

I wonder who Immortal will take on tour. I hope it'll be a good lineup like with CF. Sahg were great, 1349 were nothing short of amazing and CF completely blew them off the stage. I wish I would have taken a camera with me. I used my cell phone, but it looks really crappy. Tom is the only one out of any of the bands that played that can be made out from the pics because of the hat he was wearing.

Yeah, Immortal has played the US quite a few times from what I understand.
Also, none of the guys in the band were like the Black Circle guys.

Metal head87 said:
What's wrong with Charmin? It is one of the greatest things ever created! It makes taking a shit a privelage! I heart Charmin!

I wonder who Immortal will take on tour. I hope it'll be a good lineup like with CF. Sahg were great, 1349 were nothing short of amazing and CF completely blew them off the stage. I wish I would have taken a camera with me. I used my cell phone, but it looks really crappy. Tom is the only one out of any of the bands that played that can be made out from the pics because of the hat he was wearing.

Yeah, Immortal has played the US quite a few times from what I understand.
Also, none of the guys in the band were like the Black Circle guys.
whats better? charmin or immortal

Conquer All said:
whats better? charmin or immortal
How do I answer that?! They cannot be compared. One is a godly toilet paper that is soft yet strong as hell, and the other is a godly black metal band that has always mixed the melody with the harsh and the brutal.
I guess they are not so different after all.

ShadowsWithin said:
Quilted Ultra
Quilted Ultra? Don't you mean Quilted Northern Ultra or Charmin Ultra or did they have a baby?

Did you know there is actually a toilet paper called Shit-Be-Gone?

Metal head87 said:
Quilted Ultra? Don't you mean Quilted Northern Ultra or Charmin Ultra or did they have a baby?

Did you know there is actually a toilet paper called Shit-Be-Gone?
haha i think i heard that before

dude, if you invested in toiletpaper........................

youd go far

shitbegone.jpg

I did think about investing in it. I'm sure that if I invested in Charmin, the money I give them would make the stock grow big time. Then it would snowball and grow even bigger.
Or get Deathklok to do the Charmin theme song.
What you used to love now you're gonna adore. With Charmin Ultra less is more. When we say less is more, less is more, it's more absorbant than the regular ripple brand for sure. What you used to love now, you're gonna adore, with Charmin Ultra, less is more. Cha Cha Cha, Charmin.
Yep, Deathklok would do a great cover of that.

1349 will be absent in Cincy, which is why a lot of my friends are no longer going (the bitches)...Sahg will be there, and I believe Goatwhore might be as well. Celtic Frost is enough for me though, provided of course they can still rip songs from Morbid Tales and To Mega Therion.

Lunar Still said:
Karen and Metal head87: I assume CF played a good deal of older material? I would be tempted to skip the show if its mostly stuff from the new album, but I don't want to do that since their Cincinatti show is on my birthday!
Lots of older stuff. The played a lot of songs off of Morbid Tales and To Mega Therion. They did play a couple off of Into The Pandemonium and they played like 3 off of Monotheist. The only thing that pissed me off was that they didn't play the song Morbid Tales. They played Into Crypt Of Rays, which made me reall happy since I almost lost my voice shouting out for them to play it in between each song.
They sounded better then they do on CD, which really says something since I think they sound incredible on album.
But basically, most of the songs came from Morbid Tales and To Mega Therion.
But I've only been to like a handful of shows where the band and the audience connected like that. I think the whole crowd was shouting along and banging their head. I was actually surprised that there were a lot of people my age there. I was like 2 the last time they toured here.

@Kvlt Wench, 1349 were amazing. They had so much power and energy. Ravn had a lot of control over the audience. You should get there when the doors open so you can get a good spot upfront. It definitely makes a difference.

Well nobody came until 1349 started though. I got there when doors opened and only like 20 people were there for Sahg, which was a real shame since they were great.
I thought 1349 sounded great. Many times, black metal like that can sound really crappy live. They sounded amazing. I heard every riff and the drums didn't overpower the guitars like they do at many other shows.

Did you see that Mini Me guy that got thrown across the barricade thing?

I was going to go to both but I had a lot of shit to do on Friday, my neck was killing me and I was tired as hell.

I just remembered, Brian Posehn was at the show too. So was Peter Steele, although I hate Type O Negative.

Metal head87 said:
How do I answer that?! They cannot be compared. One is a godly toilet paper that is soft yet strong as hell, and the other is a godly black metal band that has always mixed the melody with the harsh and the brutal.
I guess they are not so different after all.
ooook somone know wayyyy tooo much about toilet paper...of course you should know whats wiping your ass...but I don't delve into it that much.

Lunar Still said:
Karen and Metal head87: I assume CF played a good deal of older material? I would be tempted to skip the show if its mostly stuff from the new album, but I don't want to do that since their Cincinatti show is on my birthday!

How can you even debate whether if to go to see Celtic Frost???

Go Go GO!!!!!!!

yes, they were awesome.