Immortal - US Tour Dates Announced

Anom@nder Rake

lives on the internet
Sep 21, 2004
new jersey, usa
Immortal - US Tour Dates Announced

Reunited Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL have announced the following US tour dates in addition to their previously announced headlining appearance at next year's Wacken Open Air festival in Germany:

July 13 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
July 15 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Avalon

Tickets will go on sale October 13, 2006 at Noon.

After 13 successful years as one of the pioneers of black metal, IMMORTAL disbanded in 2003 with a legacy of seven full length albums, including the 2002 milestone, Sons Of Northern Darkness. After a long hiatus, the band decided to enter the live battlefield again.

Come 2007, the world will experience a ferocious new IMMORTAL line-up, featuring Abbath, Horgh, and new bass player Apollyon from AURA NOIR. Among the audiences who will witness IMMORTAL's resurrection will, as mentioned above, those attending Germany's Wacken Open Air 2007, where the band will headline.

:headbang: although it must suck for the rest of the country.

Lunar Still said:
Come on, I was jesting. You know perfectly well it's virtually impossible to be a metalhead in this day and age and not listen to a single Norwegian band.

But seriously, they need to book more dates.

I think I'm spoiled for seeing Immortal several times live,
BUT: You do have a point.
2 dates suck.

Normally though... bands do book more dates due to demand.
Take Celtic Frost for example. They started off with 4 dates in the US and ended up with 30...

Dead_Lioness said:
I think I'm spoiled for seeing Immortal several times live,
BUT: You do have a point.
2 dates suck.

Normally though... bands do book more dates due to demand.
Take Celtic Frost for example. They started off with 4 dates in the US and ended up with 30...
emperor played in new york and los angeles just recently. 2 shows in each city. july is still a long ass time away. i highly doubt theyre gona do the same thing as emperor and instead theyll play a lot of shows. has immortal ever had any immigration problems like most people in BM bands?