Important announcement

metallicdistort

Shite name.
Sep 10, 2008
Leicester, UK
www.lightwithin.org.uk
lol metal is gay I stick my cock inside burzums varg asshole and squeeze it inside and shoot my warm load inside vark vikernesses thick, solid, tight, warm and brown gay anal cavity. varg vikernes screams with joy as my thick cock penetrates his tight gay viking anus and slowly stretches it apart so arg vikernes can not use his usual shitting routine anymore so he has to hire a gay man to look over his shitting habits an put bowls everywhere so vark vikernes can take shit without having to walk too far all the time. vark vikernes would like it and sometimes even throw a pee in one of those fecal bowls for the lulz cause he is againsat all authority and likes to be a naughty little gay boy sometimes. He can still practice his guitar skills, but only on my penis which he can suck in between sometimes. In fact, Vark vikernes is enjoying the taste of my thick man stick RIGHT NOW yeah it feels sooo good no homo.

what+_ea6359de4408ac602ab500e6ab3577fe.jpg

lol metal is gay I stick my cock inside burzums varg asshole and squeeze it inside and shoot my warm load inside vark vikernesses thick, solid, tight, warm and brown gay anal cavity. varg vikernes screams with joy as my thick cock penetrates his tight gay viking anus and slowly stretches it apart so arg vikernes can not use his usual shitting routine anymore so he has to hire a gay man to look over his shitting habits an put bowls everywhere so vark vikernes can take shit without having to walk too far all the time. vark vikernes would like it and sometimes even throw a pee in one of those fecal bowls for the lulz cause he is againsat all authority and likes to be a naughty little gay boy sometimes. He can still practice his guitar skills, but only on my penis which he can suck in between sometimes. In fact, Vark vikernes is enjoying the taste of my thick man stick RIGHT NOW yeah it feels sooo good no homo.

I agree- this needed to be said but I was too afraid. Phew- thank God I got that off my chest.